8/23/24

Westlife

This is about the music, again, or Avenger, Iron Man or the leadership talk? Not about my high school, those looking like the SA, and then UB real SA, those things? 20-25 years ago, you still believe in them?

Each the boybands its they themselves, and you separate the Ireland / parts of the Europe / Africa, and then you put the American boybands on the North all America. 


I don't think the details its between them and their primary production company, or that will be their records company, their common meets points that manager, that near by all company. They probably all have a method, and share all that, and try on a different thing - both the boys and the girls together. The female artists both in the Ireland and the America. Probably its all the music worlds, those Voice show comes out? 

** Shane will know the ********details******** things I ever do in my life? 

** He knows his world, I don't need to care about his world, he cares about my worlds, which worlds? 


The Leadership? 

The military towards the outside, they are. Those the main singer of that microphone, they have been trained, or those Vartan similar, those individual stars, the white. Those leadership are already there. You mean like from the outside all stands on the space diagrams, those? Of course, you talking about what, the military power.

I think we just live and breath, right?

******* The American presidents, its with their Congress. ******* They are, every 4-8 years terms, only at that time, they are leading that 3 army. We, too here. Something is wrong in America I can tell you that....


I am fine, here.

I don't think our internal structure or the voice inside sounds like to each other hearing what I do with my life, seriously. Speaking about the American presidents, that will be still on Biden's shoulder, those Japan *******  ALL of them *******  left to Hawaii, all those flooded water in Tokyo?  Where Mably would be at? 


Mably is on the news, that was his movie "Isolation", I just understood it now. No, I heard....Middleton they can all go to his way, but correct, I used to say.....separated them. No, that time I didn't see Mably these movies  + the news, today. He still has the TV or the movies production. 


You can get Mably attention is now. You check if everyone left. These news you read? Japan says?! Once too many people going toward Mably those military setting banquet, no food scenario those....he will be seeing 1000 people, his attention is no longer there towards you. And if we here have some people to go to Japan including me, he has to see more 1200 people other than "you", all these girls you together NOW, now go and sit in front of him. He can talk to you everyday, the next 1 or 2 months, I think Japan needs to be vacant. 


My TV news.




No comments:

Post a Comment