9/17/24

I sleep through....sorry

What do you want me to talk about these movies?

1) All women only, and Rachel is the party animal, and I got zombie, not the zombie "recovery" from the drug or cigarette bags. (the fake electronic cigarette)

2) Meeting fate. 

Both these movies are to meet the fate.


You want them all the photo? Zawanna, Kail, Ancient Chasez...nothing but the military behind me, as the women parts, that kind. Nick is no good, Hank is no good. All that?


Do they tell you need to go to Japan, I did tell you and today in Chinese? You all have the people factors to go, the reason to imagine things bigger? Its Japan ! I don't have the people's factor, I have the ONLY the leadership factor and almost everyone....never mind, has one fate to be honest. There is no negotiation, about this commodity driven other than the human, the friends, the touring the relative all factors.


Next movie: Super Women 1984


Did I ever tell (talked to in correction) Shane your future plans never cooked again? 

I talk about the criteria how to get to a future, that has to be a plan, other than that, no.

So its not the cooking?

No.

Like which restaurant is the best in town with Shane, all that?

Okay, I understand it now.


So what if the Heaven comes ...other than this thought through, like I told Ronan, I tie this group up, slowly, he getting them back 1 by 1. That time he houses them with his power when this 8 Billions he got anything else linger all that, exploring the new things, or looking back that this group doesn't know.


I have to watch the movie listening to the sound by sounding.

I don't want to watch it anymore.


The place where not to extent too much 4 limbs moving, so you know...its probably my home, and never going into the people's arena. There are the eating food here, and its my family all around. Some women around that is not so aggressive or argumentative. For the viewer = me, my parents used to fight when I grew up, and same thing we watching all these news, and I don't want to see it anymore. No matter how it sounds to people.

Everyone fights for a point, and here has a Babaji entry point with the super women.

In Heaven, there are the women articulate too, except me talking. I never go and talking to Babaji myself, never show up, I will tell you, if this is what that is about. No, not in thinking, not in wanting to, not in....any trying.

Because I have to tell you the room, that I used to say the small limbs the chair, the bathroom, all these....my home, to where easy access the food, and convenience, I just prefer to stay next by my mother. She doesn't go and argue the last time, she and my father one time, that they walk down the hill.


I don't really like to watch the TV, I go to sleep.


How to let 4 people down (the cake)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/u6zbDU8odAg


You know one day you will be walking out of my power zone, to where a new life you should be, to face a world on your own, all that on your own, similar to any King/ Prince, so Mably invited you all to his world that ligation if happened to what we believe, or he believed....you all used to have no interaction whatsoever other than the newspaper.

That world you already exist in your own England, or the palace near by all upper house to say the first stop on ALL ligation will have a few these unknown world or if you knew them from before, to congregate "because of the movie reason", and I won't be there.

Mably has to learn on his own too, some other I seen the recent film, those young prince or princess. Meaning he already has a place + all respected guests but he is the Kingship or will be.

Me if is the paperwork, it means storage from behind. That is not a TV show like Westlife, or the news or the channel where you seeing the public people coming near by. Its the unlimited works to hope one file that I written, anymore those language on my own, when I will ever finished.....

No custom, no dancing flair like those art / choreography academia, no TV Broadway, no amusement park for a wedding photo shooting and take home to frame that on the visible points to welcome guests. Its a very rigid, flows sound like a thought, the voice of a thousand to wish or hope, that per line or per exit its through these unlimited written another 5000 pages paper. You never thought about that...


How do you know exactly what to write to come close? When you ever file, that day? One day means?

I comprehend and I try. One day I might succeed, right.

I just mean, that is a bathroom, a shower place, a keyboard and unlimited alcohol wipe to clean this desk all around on my PC all here, and a bathroom to clean. Doing nothing but on writing. Sleep, got up, and think or look at the front PC and writes.

So, not the hair, not the gel, not the make-up, not even the "any component" of the make-up before or after. I clean the floor, my room and my bathroom. Get up and eat, or drink. Go back to my room, or washing my hands 100 times per day, press the same soap, or my hair shampoo. This has no gambling if today my public appearance anyone will like me.

Its a paper written words, only require others to read it.


When you choose not a very clear, that is a written job on alone life. You have to face those you feel they are jealous of you, or by the reality, whom get near, and everyone saying a word of compliment. My room has no human, but you all join the party to that one day, carrying that same conversation for a bigger purpose.

You know that day, right now you thinking a lot of the parents are still around, and you are all buddy together to that 1 common enemy. 

Talking here to let you down, or relax, or comfer, or make your life easy, its not limited to you. I talk to everyone like that. But that day of your all alone life to go forth, any where else the better party to that new day, those people don't let you down of your face, or put up a fight, what you all gonna do? Hurting each other or watching each other's pocket to take a guess next step?


Ronan has to stay home, probably.....he will never make it here to live.

But as long as he is staying home, one day you all finding that way....how 1 him, you all approval? Before all his friends he will take them one by one back ....you all got the plenty of the time doing this.



No comments:

Post a Comment