9/14/24

Ireland girls

Right....what can I do for you today? I have to clean my keyboard. Its morning !


No, I never talked about any of you, seriously. 

The concert ended, so.....the talks less, when they move out of here, the demographic reason like my phone, I have to message my family Line App, Justin has this movie: In-Time. So I go with it. My Linkedin disappears or else I will tell Dean to find Lee or find CADS.

We have a different temperament. 

We don't sound like the voice, we don't dress alike, we don't English accent alike. We don't look alike. Until I found out everything, Ronan has to be by himself 1 person, figures it out all by himself survives there. Yeah. That is what I said. I didn't see anything else? 

You mean the Ireland boyband + the American SA boybands those? So many company including those behind 3 Art, Liongate, or The lightening strike those.....I am not sure where my mind put at, beside its more of the parrots telling you. That wasn't a visible story where other people made the parrot does.


I Imagine them? Shane, or Kian....one of them? Not all of them. The talk how to carry a conversation from nothing, meaning I was starting from zero?

oh ~! But isn't you girls have those Ireland gradient of knowing in the industry, to some of those from the different ladder, you know your own world including the industry how or what people behind knowing some of....hearing parts (my left hand up to my left ear), through my ears. Strange, isn't it? 


I think everyone has a good quality how to run those paper works through your talents such as this otter says the left arm, where your finance goes with the money you put aside and reads. That will not be part of the school textbook as much to say the consumer index chart, all that.

You always prepare 5 different things to tell the guys, other than me = Heaven parts or the IQ isn't yours, that kinds? 


The days I really want to open up my mouths....my left arm rise to my left ears end touches....

None of the people realize, for that one lifetime, its forever never gonna meet, see, know, in the real life, and how come, it would be such a festivity sounds like a real thing, anyway?


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ckh1LXiNkT0

King's kids or the grand kid needs to be fed, and often...its I assure them or repeated to them. That one day schedule, eating isn't the biggest things when you insert some of the fruits diet early morning, or the in the afternoon because its all sitting and resting inside the hotel, they have this kind of the local sandwitch during the brunch, and then 1 or 2 olock something lighter, if they have to all going out like a family idea.

But I wasn't very cared them that much to talk about it .....just once or twice.


Hugh is back near here. They don't have a breakfast ! I realize ~~

oh ~ I wasn't so that attentive, it was they live on the Family Mart for the fruit cup, then those hot iron later to learn the boxes of the food if they want to stay there, or....some other venturing building to go and they have some snacks inside. Hugh likes those thing.

Hugh, its weekend. Do they open? Family Mart does. You will have about 20 mins walking exercise if that is what you all do, only the Family Mart has the food / the fruits.  No, that Star Bucks shouldn't open, you have to walk where the FIRST time, that one, Check the time.

Of course you have this early in the morning.....not the options yet. The yogurt with the fruits, that is fat !!! The guy's world, they eat yogurts? 

Next by its the bank, right? You want to wait til 11:00? On the way to your breakfast hot iron plate (diagonal Burger King). You read, right? Next by. Its looks like your English muffin bread? Or that is the English bread?


The Heaven Talk

Its the close door talks? Not the human talks, right? You are all human. Its the debates of the heaven talk, or its the debate what I said? It would be this year I saying all that? This year? 

Right? It has to be this year, right? Not this year....you said, not this year?!

Then, we are not talking about the same thing, yet.


Doing your jobs, its to live your life ....when I first encounter the possibility its the guy I live as the life, not reporting as a job, that term on a certain construct that phone, long time ago, it was finished talking. - because I have never reporting to any guy in my life, at all.

Not in Chinese nor not in English. 

I don't have a father....I rule this world. My brother doesn't have that air....when things like this too much sound of it. Or he gonna tell me his adult life, he seeing the things he told us when he was a kid, and one of that is in front of my face here.....


Maybe you asking them 2 years ago, to 3 years ago.....I didn't have the audio files so near, having a life, or having a house, or having the whole worlds kids, other than not they are the kids anymore.....it is a strange talk, right?

A routine to live in it, that one house, how to talk, how to kept it, how to run .....something affecting all of them in thinking, was terminated last year or 2 years ago if they would have found out 25 years ago?

Its a virtue I have ....right? Without the advertising.... How to build a house, or wait it, or how to math to say....in the end of the lawful to find out, all this movie, or the details, how to run a sink or indoor, it wasn't a step-by-step, it wasn't a professional legal advice, it wasn't someone has to be someone responsible. It wasn't this is 100% right, or wrong.

Its my cosmetic reason, I have no more monthly phone mins to talk to them anymore, they all SA boys to guys to man, you cannot talk to them when they are mad. It was 3 weeks to 3 months.  So I quit talking to them last year, I say that too many times.


Shane ~~~? 

I thought it was to live a life, I told everyone lean towards it. It may not be a yes or no in the end, I didn't quit, and if in the end that is the whole world money talk, I still have to get it, I will. It wasn't a heart reason. 


If Its not the Heaven lands on Earth, there is no reason to talk about it.

haha ....in the kalpa time of any conquering and divide era, you don't have too many resume to say show up and deliver the jobs for one small tiny planet, that is what you mean, one planet.


You know, some people built business; some people built the wealth. For the hearing better, saying a giant house lost it.....but still can afford it, then that is never those issues a small paycheck too small, and the whole family got ruined, so I only take care of 1 mother. Not even that far away guy, pretending why I have a reason to drop all those handicaps like intended, they hold the sky a little bit, waited this family to come back up. I can choose a lot of things in life, for saying, how many that beliefs.....

To think about it....

Everyone will say those plans are inserted, or one person me, always gear having a plan for something grander, and that per step to get things right, its a funny....outlook.


The last day Wing saw me was behind his house, the neighborhood of a United States residential area to the school. Then I saw him one time the Greek restaurant we eat together or my mother saw with me Wing was in the Pharmacy. That, was real. I saw that.

I told him, Erin used to live there near by.

That was a goodbye, he remembered.


I think I was very normal and clear to put every TV frames to say that.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MXyHtIcmoUc

This was the goodbye.


Every one of us has a certain talk, probably meant Ronan says, or Middleton says, just about in the 2 - 5 days materials. The professional meetings accord its your heart, mind, soul gear towards that jobs, or the profession but when getting home, or any household, that is a normal function family. That choice is not today, but I hardly think someone runs through a family household, its I say it should, or shouldn't do...just in any context someone makes an effort to sound like things pulling near, for any reason being said.


oh ~ you are not the Heaven reason, how sweet ...

My words don't have a concrete form, just by the sound of per word written and even reading through, so it won't stick. Its the paper works to say the index charts on those consumer Wall Street, its everyone saying the investments to make the party lasting in a different langauge.

All these time, its the world to live on the rehearsal between the people to talk...that's the party reason, it was never the heaven reason, you mean? haha....


The debate of what?

How .... later Ronan, and Jesus is not parts, its better at Ronan, or with me around, so say religion?!

Taipei is a city, when Shane arrives with his travel light plans, let's say....I take him to where a lot of the people seeing this city, I tell him, 


"Look at their height to their hair skull, its oily. They are the black hair, so you can see the oily. They walk with the lunch boxes, none of this you will be seeing at your home, or you will be going home yet. "

"So we going to this department store where the goods are shop in this human consumer worlds, they making the real profit on the only upper, 1 purchase, to say 12 a year, in combine. That is the total revenue, you believe what I tell you? That is you seeing this, and we walk there."

"The true interaction of any movie such as......you see this counter, I have these to purchase, its about 15 mins to get to somewhere or just simply going home. We have the friends or the relative where like you and your world, Ronan cooks at his kitchen rush with his socks to those floor isn't marble, but that is a comfer setting of his perfect life."


"There are the religion debates and there are the police force on their own, to this world, where people reads are nothing I tell, and nothing I tell will be important, because Mon-Fri, its not that everyone knows the steady of one piece of paper will carry them to the next. "

"There is a lot of the chatting voice, through the local 4 people table, with 4 light 1 has the red ink, but that is 4 voice. At the correct venue such as you, that is 1000 people, for me that is 100 millions people. "

"To all worlds comfers, there is a cyber net, there is the local convenience to feel home, and many that is where the chatting voice will be reminded, together that is the family, and be together." 

"Most here already drain out those economic landscape but the funny thing someone still remembers this city, and I got home, its my only freedom and to say feeling home. But there isn't much of description until this year. Some other forms or this map. "


These are not talking back any guy open their mouth to disrespect.

Meaning they don't require to breath their nose and talk, not as much as you think.

There is no debate, there is no voice, there is no talk, there is no social.


This doesn't require a friendship, only I exist. So no friends.

Then you all just bet on.....what you suppose to be telling them 25 years pass, this is just an sheet of the example. 



Have Fun, Hugh. You have a sheet?! Hurry up north.

I have to do something else today.

You ever been to IKea? In Canada, they put the cashier to where the exit out, its all the small tiny thin cookies or here somewhere the IKea cafe you can see the real freezer, open and close, if that is the design, I never check. At the beginning or at the end meets, there is a cafe or that freezer, or all the food.

For people to buy more before the exit?

That's a sweden restaurant,.....says.

https://www.ikea.com.tw/zh/ikea-food/restaurant

You never ask me why I would know that? There is a vegan meat ball in it, those vegetarian youtubers talk about it. + the vegetarian fish meat with the orange sauce. 



No comments:

Post a Comment