9/14/24

⭐️⭐️ Shane and Mark (fan fan fan )....

What a brat ....you guys are today under the sun before or now that is still outside, not heat stroke, and no one saving you, or how you manifest my vision, too?

That will be 2 month a week, I was told I cannot tell them or you nor Hugh. It was Mark first? Later arrived ....last week? He was in a hotel !!  oh ~ Nicky gone to the mountain climbing, he gonna die. Here?! In...Japan? Anything 33 C cannot be outside. Go back to the hotel. uh ~~ hahah....I saw you, Nicky. You all wearing the sun glasses?! And where is my purse? 


(  Whom did they say they were? The teen idols those? Can they walk on the street to shopping like the wind sip through their eyes too tired and the sun too bright so they are tired at the eye muscle......?  )

Shane, there are the eye drops....he smoke, they all smoke. We will never be together...


Hugh was indoor I think ...


There is a small airplane gonna land /ing ....that is HOW the military jet ship, we are not the land....all right. 

I cannot type this post?


The home made cookies, and a small dog got abandoned in the snow?!

Moby about to ....glide.

This is Nicky/ Kian and....the white birds mean Brian with the water bottle, the bird sing or talk?! They are the 3 baby raccoon? 

There is a winter Christmas ....You all join together? Earlier ....


Shane....are we supposed to whispering, there is a "Path", you ....and I? 

Since we cannot talk, nor indicate, nor when or how, I just want to let you know. 

You never live that kinda of life? Right.  How is Ronan....now I understand my fridge. How is Ronan ?! I believe I can Fly?  And when this begins or then close ...


Its not about you? Its Harry Potter?!  

I didn't know you are all to be here clearly 2 months and half ago, I got mix up. So I went to tell Nicky something about last week. If you are here, we are not China. You know that? 

Not that ...you want to chat ?! My left arm hurting. 


You know where is Taiwan on the map we got, and where is Ireland? 

If you stand on a land, you raise up your head, you will see the sky, in that direction, that is Ireland, you understand? If I take you ....step to where you and Mark thread on and going back....

Today.


Are you and which Harry, someone is in Taipei metro underground, cooler?

Is Justin they are in America, the other boybands, how are they? You all friends, and this is not the time, Nicky tells that story, right? He wears the sun glasses, too.

And if that day you all seeing it again ....Joey was here, and I thought last year I seen Backstreet Boy AJ knows how to use a microwave with the plastic things he can purchase. He done this before.


If you and them side by, you will be looking at the different side of the sky direction. You are not all here together, to imagine....a map, we are the center of our bookstore maps, and if you seeing it ....you gonna see it from the comic book, what you all gonna do = all your boyband from the America side. (NSYNC, Backstreet Boy, and 98 Degree)

If that day, you can fly like Ronan says?


Your stomach, okay, Shane?

I quit talking !


( Do you all close your phone like pretending this is the System talk like that Ronan....and he doesn't even know this year yet, there is a sceptor everywhere on the comic book story, to pretend a story....he didn't get told at all?  I would almost think, the American boyband can make you all doing things because you guys are smaller, from Ireland.  ) 


oh ~ so ga ... (Japanese)

You mean you all know how this road map route might look from the sky, not the actual city, right?


So where did AJ they go and eating that small tiny table for those microwave small tiny food....to walking in and out?

They are the backstreet boy, Shane !


I probably mean last year, Shane ~~~ how is Brian !!! This is from Good morning or from us, good night? 

Are you all going to Japan? You make me see...

Both they are promoting food a lot more than us, maybe you already know that.


You went back to the hotel, finally?! Shane ~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment