3/16/24

Transformer - Rise of the Beast 變形金剛 -萬獸崛起

Think about I say ?

想我說的?



Otter says transformer means the eating ASMR?


水瀨說變形金剛意思吃 ASMR



I say ….during TEsla timeline so you will know his lab has these transformer and dynamo patents in his lab and the US patent office. What does that mean ? You all know dynamite from BTS or Westlife, it’s a bomb. Like the bomb shell. (beauty girl )


我說… 在特斯拉時間表你們會知道他的實驗室這些 transformer 跟 dynamo 專利在他實驗室跟 US 專利辦公室 … 那是什麼意思?你們知道 dynamite 從 BTS 跟西城男孩,這是一個炸彈,像重磅炸彈 (美人)



When I used to read scarlet in the Bible, I think it’s a purple, it’s the red not purple but if you Google the image, why there is a purple color somewhere ?

當我以前看 scarlet 在聖經,我總是想是紫色,是紅色不是紫色,但是你 Google 照片,為什麼會有紫色的顏色在那?



Anthony Ramos, that’s the guy in that movie: In the Height

那個人在紐約高地

W1 PM SA God TH Hit TD TD.

W1 PM                                                     SA God TH Hit TD TD.


Noah Diaz
Marcus !!!! Ocean 12?



That’s the future ? This is 2023. I gonna get to 55 kg, these few days I slow down, not feeling well.

那是在未來?這是在 2023,我會抵達 55 kg, 這幾天我慢下來,沒有感覺很好。


Ancient Chinese says:  Road each goes to Roman.
條條道路通羅馬


Looks like Lords of Ring & Avenger End Game / infinity war 

看起來像魔戒跟復仇者聯盟 




…. ….where are they going ? Remember me, Coco Club eben cartoon the song. Transformer cartoon when I grew up from the TV. Goodbye, Hallo…that’s Aloha, Haiwaii is an island. Ms Congeniality.

….. …..他們要去哪裡?記得我,Coco 俱樂部埃本卡通歌曲,變形金剛卡通是我長大的電視,再見,哈囉, 阿摟哈, 夏威夷是一個島,麻辣女王。









No comments:

Post a Comment