5/29/24

A different land, too often on our material.

Just LST and the Interstellar. 

... Well, you have a statistic department in any university. 


I think....the 2 spider human faces, those, my mother is determined to jump together with it. She putting all these drugs around, this is our spring time. Probably something this Earthquake she figure it out, I never asked her. (What is this spider human face specie got you fist angry?)


They use their money well spent, that is what you mean I guess, someone in between all of it. Well ....you never knew where you will find them. Anyone telling you that, it would be me. I don't know a thing. 

Money talk, money loosen (loose), those big stake too big, great friends too perfect those, so...one knowing the other not, you mean those, or you mean.....other external factor? 

I think...both them perfectly to go and separate others people, and so before these external factor shows up, someone among your world, want to know if they are that kinds. Both of them, they put the bait, or they put the real. Both. So they both are that kinds.

Can the love be that easy to separate? For the youth, or for his title, he imagine he was a prince, or the King? You know, how my brother will ever talk when he was 3rd grade, to tell you I might remember that, if my mother told me.


And if they don't leave the land?

Probably just the happiness level, and coming it back, they be a little bit structural, because they got a new environment, a new life, a new wife, 2 new born, they will never do that ever again. Like kick your shoe up and left? My little aunt, the youngest that aunt, the tiger. She slaps someone's face and got mad.

You got mad, because I got an aunt? Its the capitalism worlds mean. Not your too perfect palace imagination.


I want to know the reason? 

I want to know the anger triggering point. The little aunt.


Is that lawful?

Just the personality not fit, they got 6 kids, the parents will never be there, or she needs a husband so she went off. Of course its legal. Many family, don't require one religion method, just leave. That is what will end up good for everyone, they found out that is true.


So no fault for both side?

No more contact, I guess.....these TV meant you doing things every Capitalism method.  That is what it means, and she did, and they stay together a lot happier, a smaller family. 


(The birds say Ronan Ronan)

Not this religious nature, they got none, and you insist they will, that is Parker's name and the face show up, you keep stop me saying that? That is 6 human if they got married, that is 8 faces.


We have to put up a family image, my mother knows that (sad down)

How does a ghost can hurt me yesterday she says, tell me. (shake his head)

Come back.


Okay, explain to me how does a ghost know, to keep a ghost face, to imagine to have a conversation sounds normal inside my room, just talk? AS a ghost.


What does your sister does for a living?

She goes to Leo's mom, show up, having a photo great shooting next by Leo. That is not a living, that is....my mother's perfect world. They have no more friends I think to gather.

oh ~ sorry. uh....before that I think. I saw. Before the movie 2001, that is what I think I saw.


That would be?

He is the King.


Is that the marriage proposal or?

Probably gf to the future-to-be, you know how the kids talk. 


Your brother told you the legally blonde? 

Yes, and the Beauty and the Beast. No, I ...I am a blonde, you mean that. No. So...no, if I knew earlier, that time happened this EF, and I moving this English thing I must survive myself, I never spent extra time with them anymore, to know what is a Sariputra is a golden giant Cobra talks. We never have those talk, of course not. That is 2 SAT 1 and SAT2 and a load of the California application, the whole strips of them similar to SUNY when you click down the selection bar....

Strip....What is that word angering at? (birds birds birds)

A night.


What is a night?

On my channel. 

BTX, one night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvU5lRQ3j2E

You get angry because I ruin your Family image, all that? You think looking great on there? Why don't you get the reality check by yourself there all around.


I want the per thought.

I think he wants a girl, when he grew up...he decides how tall he wants, so the only guys growing it tall, its sicken, or you think you have the normal height as the British? You would be knowing that, or he will be knowing that. You like the Jack Frost? I cry that movie that day. 


So he doesn't care that family image?

They were young couple, I say that did I? Why I describe that words as the young European couple? Its a mutual understanding, or the mutual open talk behind, all the time. Like be honest, and be that keep the secrecy, and they go whatever their way is. 


You know or you guess that is what they done?

No, I didn't see it. They sent in, so I react on it. I just tell you, leaving is best. 


Sometimes people leaving, its where to stare at the money, you all suppose to be a lot wealthier those words, not really the hair you mean, or it is the hair you mean, and next by France? That is which income bracket I imagine? When he gets to Germany, so he didn't need to leave best, right?

I see they go on the public duty its to get paid, right? So they keep the literacy, or the langauge how to do that jobs better or else they won't have the money?  To keep the IQ, and to keep the brain reactive, the brain nerves response, she doesn't have those too well. Inept, sad, sad world music those. The inside. Nothing like the TV, you doing a real fake job I will tell you.....some human wish to die, they wonder the after world, they will ask me.

And you wonder...if she is one of them. For real.


They ask you?

Not them, others long time ago if that material went out. Someone will. 


You get mad, no brainy, you think they keep? You really think they are good? They are no good. They yelling so horriblely to whom? You?

To you or? 

To someone else, I can see it very often. 

How bad?

Like the Baywatch, and you turn that as the roaring in English word.

So people if they see that, they just leave?

Both of them?

Correct.

Right, they just leave them. The public if they seeing all that, they just leave one by one. Sorry, I mean inside the palace, but I think she did it to the public. Very very bad attitude.

You wish them lie to you they keep that image, or you just keep getting angry every word, if I speaking ill about them? I told you, 3000 whip, makes the blood drip, scarf on their faces, you will know what that means. 


(Behind, both?)

You mean you seeing that you don't report that, you heart hold onto that inside the palace drama to get hurt, or everyone else gets scared and get hurt? They are a very very very bad thin jaw wizard, put a hat on, very very very bad.  She used to look like shitty, why don't you put that in front of your every peripheral. She never changed. Shitty means very very shitty, no make-up, shit shit shit..those.

See, reactive...you believe they are a nobler shitty, will sound like you get smart, what they truly are, or done. I think your brain needs to see a MD.

Someone called a MD for him, that is an illness. Someone called the doctor.

Its everyone lied to you, and you put that inside your mind, that is a sickness. 



No comments:

Post a Comment