5/17/24

⭐️⭐️⭐️ I am watching the Puss in Boots.

Let’s say me and Nicky…this Ghosty things don’t shut up, I cannot talk. 


Let’s say Nicky and I home and Kian + a load of the junks food take-out or the junks friends all together comes. Similar to they sent in a video, Avenger. They eat in the movie set.  If we are normal to that situation…Queen says cannot.

It’s a plate like some cucumber, some tomato, some olives some cheese some chicken tear boil meat, and vinegar 

Or a plate of Thailand Coconut milk with those small bubble. 

Or a correct plate ( Shut up!)

Per slice peeled cucumber, slice tomato, slice mozzarella cheese, a basil leaf.

A full plate put in front of them, some Thailand coconut milk drink dessert. That’s not the milk. Some cantaloupe cut and slice, some apple cut and slice. 

+ a vegan cheese cake !


They are all the side dishes !! Other than the cook food. They buy those greasy food. I don’t eat those …




No comments:

Post a Comment