5/29/24

⭐️⭐️⭐️ Mission Impossible (Drake Hotel in a Holy Bible, last 30 mins)

That girl looks like Olivia Henson.

Middleton learn that before she becomes the wife for Prince William, none stop talking in the car. Saturated his psychi with every gossip seem things. But she is a quiet girl 4 limbs long to stab people, like you, Duke Hugh if she does that to you. You 3 going out an eating at Mc Donald. You are a lot more computer, app. They are all fallen digital era, producing the kids and join the events. You will get bothered because she learn that before she enters the palace life. 

Stab like….you = Ella

But Middleton does that. Her patience runs off. 


She learns a several things how to keep her position in that palace. If they don’t watch that Prince, he will go back to talk to her. Because she does that. A several things. 

Like she hired 1, 2..3 guys ….standing near or far over a certain things. 

2 in England, 1 here. Or that would be at your financee. At the girl. 


You all a circle itself when King sent that guest book sign. You all suppose to be each other best friends with these movies, or that’s all their family bind together.  They check you all stable the last 10 years where you all been to each other the family take a photo on the newspaper ? Or some join events? The medical board found out sure about that so there are those photos on the news. Stand next by the Queen those. 

All these UK gathering photo, next by next. In the newspaper. 

I think she is a bit like you. Quiet and listen to her music selection, shopping or going out freedom used to be. If it’s Prince William does that to her, she will stab him. 


I actually shut off their channel, unsubscribe. 

How is your life, getting married to a big day ?

Puss in Boots next movies. 


I am guessing the Royal news is that they go with the Glucose lady ?  They are ….a league, they figure it out 100 ways when he separated with his wife, or the ex-wife if they lived near by for the kids going to the school. When she producing the 3 kids, she needs to be the internal medicine, I take my mother to that the same hospital, it’s with the internal medicine. Some care and some nurturing. You gonna do that with your wife ? My mother has the 3 kids.  They are not welcoming those things I guess the overall image. He is not supposed to be free bound without a leash, that’s whom he is. The giant panda. 


When they settle, I go to Ireland. You gonna come to Kian? I don’t think so. 

He has his friends circle, probably you stay away a little bit to your own circle of the friends better. If I go, it’s Ireland, that’s the European medical board. Not anything there in UK, or even Ronan I will tell him, stay away from them. Forget about the Bible, the Pope they as a league they decide how they enter this talk, if they want. 


So I won’t even go to UK every so often with Ronan? Of course not. I saying all those things it’s eternity I don’t want to know anything about them, at all. You …care about it those joining the events you show up young when you take a photo on the news? You are not home playing the app like Reed?

The computer games, the quiet things. You go to those upper house party, them? Maybe you should not go, if you are the quiet type to raise your family 2 or 3 kids. Manage your stuffs. Do I like the kids? No. The birds were saying …you mean nick’s grandkids? You care about those things. It might be one lifetime I never seen them ever again. You know that ?

 

What about Zawanna those ?

I deciding not to go, but …today I change my mind back and forth. But I stop talking to Kian some times ago. No, it’s Nicky !

One of those I miss you so much, Nicky ~~ 🥰😘😘🥰😍 Kisses and hugs, have fun the concert, you coming by here? We have the Earthquakes. Is that your mother, Hugh ? That movie Mission Impossible? You don’t like to be portrait as that kind of the guy, right ? It’s an action movie. Shane watch those. 

Jewish usually has a lot of the kids so I thought maybe you are all the same. 


This is … a funny movie. Big eyes. Why this is after the Mission Impossible? If you tell your mother to tell me not to be with Kian, I won’t probably. I keep saying I was talking to Nicky ! I know ~ it was on the Facebook. I know. But you don’t know behind. I ask Nicky do you think I need to talk to Kian anymore, he says no. So I stay with Nicky.

But the facebook was on Kian? Yeah, but that’s the Facebook. I talked to Nicky through Kian sometimes. The audio. No voice, only there.

You all have a funny language when you talk. 


I didn’t think it was strange on my facebook and I keep talking to Nicky? We fight. Look at March Toronto those where they go after. We fight. Me and Nicky, and then the Earthquake comes. He might be ADD mild.  But I talk to Kian too. I told him I go to the nap, I don’t want to talk.

Right, everyday. 

A lot of people like Prince & Me, even the guy to the Paige’s position. It’s known to the medical world. When I seeing you getting married, I wasn’t thinking, when I was talking to Ronan a bit, after a week, I saw your news again talking to the Panda, I remembered …!! You are like that. I didn’t go to the medical school but on the internet sometimes you read or some cases in the school. 

It says? You need that position, so I tell you I don’t talk to Kian much, you can ask them, for real.  Are you Paige ? You are getting married !! Some people knew that too…are you sure ?

Are we watching the similar movie? Proposal ?

They told me, most people don’t watching the movie I watch…they never heard about it. This year. You are like my brother ~~ mild and gentle. 

How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, Two Weeks Notice, Ella Enchanted, Princess Diary 1 and 2. The Lake House, Gilmore Girls, Smallville, 7 Heaven. 

I think ..you care about it that Middleton position. 


I like ? I like to be home here. America is where I from, those Europe on the map….I am not sure I love a guy that much really. Here are 24 hrs an elevator down its the food ~ we got the Uber all near. I like it a lot more. The American medical board means I travel 2 worlds until we sort, me and the guys. They say that I think. We fly back and forth. I think they suggest us like that. Exactly like the TV? Yeah, to make the both family works. 

Do I tell them? No. 

So that’s the truth ? I think about it. I stay home I have a TV and the birds here. Me and Shane talk first anything if exists. 


I think? You 3 does the business or know something business.  You get along? A lot of people from where they from, no one gets along with anybody. 


Laterly - he shows up

https://youtube.com/shorts/aSVpA5JZSCQ?si=aB_MDlG_Lw4V1RqL

I think Zawanna is fine. 


Movie: The Theory of Everything. 



No comments:

Post a Comment