5/18/24

The Chinese Monk and that red dress girl

Right. 

You are living in your life, and that would be my religion to put on top of that comment. Right.





What the precepts mean....

That is the Asian Chinese, Alice. Chinese side wants her to be more engaged in the activities in that UB group activity, I guess. Among them, she will sound a lot more, that paper works to be process and put some other stuffs away from the mind.

( The otter, and a hair on the ground )


Yours?


You staring at Indian General, and your dad and Middleton staring at you. I don't really think inside your life, you care that to see or stare at that guy or that man. Its more of because everyone obligate to look at that Indian General having a dance !!!


You know what your granny can do?

My left shoulder point hurts.

As I scrolling the blogger options for the photo. This come first....I think I pass it the photo, to reach the next one.

Your education? Or your reaction minimum how to handle the public, or the public reaction right now, every side by next to your dad video.

I assume, that is what they present everyone else to see, and I happen to look at it. 


My romance is not here yet.


What the great talent I can draw !! With your power, on Earth, they might already have those the educator side of the Power Elite, if they reaching that words, to sound like educational. That word is for a different thing, but other than that....

Its outside seeing, and what are all these represent, really. The international collaboration on the education measurement. 

They select me. Its only one me from this Earth, I gonna tell you, how that story told to me.


The education of any kind....even on Earth, its not the Harry Potter the International cooperation. The International cultural exchange, or the education measurement tighten up, the international science SI unit on Earth, that is from Europe?!


You will never be, so you will never heard about it. ( My left shoulder pain pointing pain, finger touch it touch it touch it. I taught everyone ....is that legal? !


You like the music (in my tear)?

Westlife & Diana Ross - When You Tell Me That You Love Me - Christmas Calling (Dec 2005)

Painful....

(I just lay down)

       painful.... (do you just mean talking to your son, not your grandson?)

Last one, you...granny think you don't, I say you don't look right, you don't talk right, you don't stand right. She probably just mean those painting in the international scaling, the scale, the standard, the measurement, that is every painting meant I drew it.


I apply some medicine.

It works very well, other than the pain killer patch. But I need to washing my hands, strong smell.




The public

Keep talking... (2018 since on)

I tell you something more fun next time you try to open daring one mouth, you will see how that eternal factor every single one of you forward with your 9 generation suffer, and while I put 1 death outside, that is each UB inside 100 to 10,000 suffer to every subject death.
to 1.
You think its a very fun game? Something capable? Say it loud?



Tell me, or explain to me why that is legal? Of course its legal.

Talk ...You have an IQ, make a debate to me, how to do all that with your 9 generation to start vanish....on the road block every single degree shame. Say it.....


This world don't require one trace of the spirituality, every human will tell you that, every new generation love romance game with the alochol and pharmaceutical drug to die like the ads say, you want your kids to live, or die, say it?

Every human is a love bribe, I got nothing but to bribe every road, you don't think someone capable, until their true love shows up, in sight?  They will have every word next by you, remember that.

What is the show of one lifetime

Once

Broadway debut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BymC_M7nI8


This is nothing....what is insight means.

The thousand monks in our world doing their service to every household, does exist. I just told you how much the muslin boy wants them phase out, so every muslin women goes to them, and not in Chinese those looking, whichever these household monks they are all at. Every women in that world, the muslin, wants something....their safety.  I wonder you know your every word, really. 5 Major religion to 5 different continent, the half eternity....without me, just the medicine, or the simple step 1 to 10. At least 4 limbs warmth, there is no liability of the Tape Water factory. Anything is all free. What my traffic should be? They gain their health back, they gain their confident back, their love game? So you say?

Work out your karma

Say it?




Its the muslin women keep going back. Unless China calling them all back from last time I say in 2018-2020 those time. The China TV other than the Flower Thousand Bone. So those they drop, and the muslin boy will pick up. If really the women keep going back....That society, they might capable to choose, just run away, after the first consultation. The look, or the sounding, or the words they ever use out of their mouth. That is so long ago, you asking me?

The current world flag on the map, its only the democracy world in general. To the society in the basic idea, I think its freedom wise, including the Muslin world, they can just go to the police and tell the police. That basic, I think somewhat will exist. If every world the police just sit there doing nothing....That probably will make it worse, because if the police doesn't do the jobs, then these women just random telling the Chinese monk with the hair on the top. Every women is very random I will tell you that....especially in front of those. 



Some of those Chinese monks, or the family household near by, they left that world. I am not sure if they mean they just focus here more, or they got told there is a Flower Thousand Bone. So I only can tell, they left that world.

Except what after....because those women, other than the monks, they can just go to the police themselves, never get to a Muslin priest or the boys, or say the 4 wifes in one unit laws, those.


https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-15/polygamous-marriage-debate-malaysia-shifting-cultures/11814258


Yeah Indonesia, down there where Melinda I think she says they are the Muslin countries. Those world are tooooooo hot in the climate. Even us, we are at 23.5, not they are at 0. Any population still on that land, you saying the climate change real, or the marriage law not Hank those got jailed I think. I assuming that is how people having the children. Like Tony.

The disable and the jailing one.


In the modern time, both the man and the women are very rejected the idea having the children. Still is. They research on the internet, all these things are the vision in front, just click to know of it. But correct, for people like the most blind sight human, you go to the stastic department, or someone does the research. 


In the pregnancy of that 3 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 3 years, its everyday living on regrets, that is one life in front of them. 

When I was that Ella Enchanted, we never have that, so until this Nick. Its very stressful just imagine anything he is near by, if I have to wait 3 weeks to see my period. My head stress. I hate that. So if I watching that movie, its not Adam, its nick. You talking about the plan B, and my per month this period things. If the guy sterile, meaning cut off the tubes, those things will sound like every day the religious people to go and talk about the health talk.

The health talk between the man and the woman in love, or in relationship or in their brain clear to keep a job, or stare at the jobs. All that. Including the Asian world to the White world, etc....Just only me talking about it.


Doing a missionary, or a service. Last time, that monk has no precept in words.....per word I say correct, not that kind of the description in any language....

Anyway...

They say the monk they do going outside to conduct the English or the Chinese talking in front, like on the stage. The public speaking. I am so passing that....


So in the real world scale - this Prince William and Middleton

That world, or too many world, wishing them well and hoping they themselves finding someone like them, his look, or her look. Dying is part of the life, they pass that, they understand it. So whom is next? Some new generation probably just mean the newspaper live on, they are busy inside their brain too, in that real life, the real finance world.

If that England doing this eternal factor like their granny supposes to say, all the Pirates of Caribean 20 years people going onto his head. Not me here....The water resource, its the current time now.

In that sense, most general public, will taken that, you are on their finance, and the resource to ligate, and soon you will sort your wife things in public, and they anxious, or they prepare that behind. How to cope together as the general business practice. But....

You are not doing it. You Prince Wililam.

The business, the business, the business.


Eben's every jargon, or the professional language if he and Craig got drop from the metropolitan idea, from your K1-K12, "How do you use a compass? Its hanging on your neck, I can see. That is not an ID card. So let's talk about...."


The municipal housing project those ideas... like your dad in the picture last week. 


Next


No comments:

Post a Comment