6/02/24

Hugh Grosvenor, how about I take Shane, you keep them 2 Kian and Nicky.

For real. Sign, that’s all yours.  The high tech gonna destroy the land mark from that palace 1234 Home Alone to Prince Kian and me 1234. NO! I used to hate the backup singer as I grew up, I was so so so young. I can only go to the 1) The camera lens focus  2) Shane is black hair, I only can see 1999 that album. I only know Brian, Justin and Nick 98 Degree faces. I hate those muscle guys back up singer. 

Never that uncles faces or that AJ. Are you sure they are not from the jail, at least be responsible to your mother. You like Kian and Nicky, you take it and sign. Me and you, but you ask Shane. The rest of them Prince William can keep them. They are not supposed to be drugged. I only take Shane.  No, I don’t need that …Ronan, but I understand he exists. The Pope figure it out. In the Buddhism, it’s me important, not my brother ~~ so far all these things, I exist only. 

Which one is Ronan? You ask Gately. They have the backup of their back up ?



No comments:

Post a Comment