6/15/24

I can read your mind ~~~~~ (Celine Dion)



The Karma clearance (OU language), the acceleration energy to those Cosmic Express Way (CEW, 2013), to all that the time energy to synchronize, to that love you say front or the back, if you just say "I do." - it means we both understand either side of the affirmative. Make it.

Let go, or don't let go. That is very simple.


She imagined my brain dead, or she imagined I cannot quote your mind suppose to say.

We have a surrender scenario, they all surrender. No, not me. Ronan went to waving forward to those president on the left of him toward the front throne. He walking up, to wave those behind me. You all still got the PDF. The history channel yesterday has a video. You all want to just stare at that channel, that is the main channel other than those Kerry's Youtube channel.

The American History channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2mbvtSbCNA

That area is ....Its known about these abductee from the UFO ship. So you exit America, it will never happen. I know they air, that doesn't mean you go and talk about it. Sometimes do the easy and the simple life things. They just tell me, they understand what I written them yesterday the grass of blade, or that flower if not the willow. 


That is what Ronan means the Hunger Game and the Catching Fire? Its to the American Presidents? He informs them, or he reads their news, to courageous writing them a notice what time it is now? 


"I shed my tear to all those incident happened before the election where the prayers needed all these scenery in front of us - the news, and all this trends in our world news we can only access through is CNN. We heard about this not necessary our own world politics or the world zone to where we speak in a different langauge is everyday scene that we grocery shopping, or the car maintenance that daily routine kinda forgotten this heated agenda on the CNN, other than your official website, but......"




No comments:

Post a Comment