6/28/24

๐ŸŒŸ Maybe all SA and you 4 + kids, move in Taipei all + your guards

It’s warmer and both you and them the Royal guards have the access to the food, the water, the Uber in a very short time. Meaning the structure of this wind, you say the car, or talking to no one …it’s right down stair it’s your access to the food and the human. 

Your hallways, your air, and these America or Canada any building outside wind it’s the continental wind. You either knew what I am talking about or that per degree don’t bother you until the last min. 

I am happy here, that’s why I don’t go there. 


The medical rescue - perimatic ?

Just look at you all, I save only myself fine. Without you guys, without them UB. You guys go to the car would be where the government official ๅฃซๆž—, Tina best friends now living at with her 2 kids.

I have that mountain my mothers 15 mins,  the police 10 mins 

10 mins to my small clinical surgical thar hospital in the video, the police 5 mins


You all plan to save yourself. I am fine. 


๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ๐Ÿ“ฃ Announcement to the entire England upper class… China you don’t go, here you go through that international airports, no one knows you are here.


  1. Hire a Philippine young girl, leave and lock up, no one knows you are here. She lives with you, and as long as you flying back and forth, she lives in it or goes with you. You found that whom YouTubers here speaking English ? Right, I watch it yesterday.
  2. He never needs to know you disappear, too many you, he never needs to cargo you.
  3. Ireland was here last year….I lie to Nicky. It was on his wall, right. I say typhoon? Not storm. Forgot.
  4. The food is downstair, the Singapore is too hot. If you walk on the streets it’s every so often the bubble tea, even I don’t drink it, I feel better. 
  5. There is a giant floor plan, right at the night market. Just too noise. It’s 213 ๅช, brand new. The one near the metro, the police station, it’s floor all down, the ground clean up, it’s building now.
  6. You can go somewhere else to live. I live near the police station, and the night market and the 5 star hotel they have the foreign market for the dressing sauce and the cheese. Mia ci bon on the way there.

Movie: Body of Lies

That’s the Philippine nurse? They speak in English. It’s on the TV




  • The eye glasses store, the sun glasses, the contact lens, free eye exams.
  • The hardware store, the paints and the air con. Probably 3 store near by how to fix the air-con, the stove, or the water pipe those. 
  • The electric store, the appliance. Bachelor washer dryer. New invention. 
  • 7-11 face creme …
  • Pharmacy store
  • Massage places.
  • You go to another block, near 101 behind, that’s another area all of the night market.


It was …their fan. Some like to travel, those kinds. They think it’s funny…those. 

If I make a lot money ? No, here. Everything …I can purchase just like my photo !~ girls. Me and my mother. She got those friends. 

I found the store to add…on my facebook ?



๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ›️๐ŸชŸ๐ŸŽ Welcome to Taipei ~~~ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ›️๐ŸชŸ๐ŸŽ

The currency, when I was a kid, and then I left and now (US dollar)

28, 33/34, 31/30 now.

Have I date Shane, he made those songs ? Definitely not. I was on the girls class (Middle school 3 years) and the high school all girls ( 3 years ). He speaks in English, I speak zero English to say dating ..I had about ten university application trying to go to California, the in-state, but it’s out-state for us. 


Mc Donald is 3 floors, across Mose burger next by the pharmacy store (night market 10 -15 mins walking )

Mia ci bon, that Mose Burger is 5 mins.

The French fries, never use my stove !! Never require to peel, to cut, to soak the potato, and oil all over the kitchen ! Anything those beautiful house video. Here is easy. Next by? Your magic Crystal giant store.

There are 20 bubble tea


 

Mission impossible - Rouge Nation

My mothers friend from Virginia 

William first son police 

Peter with Catherine, second son IT suicides yesterday in America. He has the anxiety like Adam next by Hailey, my mother says. Just buy a gun and shot himself. Aren’t you the praying groups? You always believes it works …so pray and kneel. 

My teeth gum so much issues yesterday and today !


We don’t have here, oh ~~ that next by Mos Burger has this dentist …many name cards.

People have the desire to die so I can live forever !! 


If you coming here this summer ? ABC back…  up to Oct like that Tina Jojo. 

Feb is the Chinese New Year. Some do those things. 


Panda got …caged 

https://youtube.com/shorts/e9pv4asZ1Bc?si=UY3zzJZDV6YeA87s


The sewing place is at the oversized next by the old American embassy place, the bike selling next by across that same forest park. The pants. Those are the talkers guy’s bike. My middle school there. 

This go to the library too. The school places is the food and breakfast for the students, can pay ….10 tea places. Yeah ….the same bubble tea. 10 store of them. Irene/s brother owns one there. - 4 school, the Daan Metro or the Forest Metro. How you walk to where to eat ? You go after the Noon time, outside says the “oversized “ in English. I cut like 4 or 5 pants to shorts. For the summer. 

You can keep walking and keep eating, the spring, the autumn and the winter time. 

Okay, so the normal hotel breakfast? The correct hotel, you walk in and pay, you eat there. The upper looking one. They have those buffet everywhere ~~~~ you eating the meats right ? It’s everywhere. 

You look inside the windows, those are the food !! Just …got lost and walking out sometimes, it’s your food. You don’t go away from the city. 

101 is one kind

A4-A7/8/9/11 is another kind.

Breeze…somewhere hidden evaluator …you have no idea how Asian they eat. We walked…it’s nothing but the food here.




No comments:

Post a Comment