6/28/24

I was on the phone.

Everything looks wrong. I just say.....the band the only thing is meaningful of that everlasting would be - Shane.

I have to send that jailing Panda....to my Line app, behind the cage bar.

The cooking is not disappearing.... 

I will not do that hospital running about to find him Nicky a chair, its MINE chair ~~~ The Shepard's pie is made for SHANE~~~~he design the choreography. I think Shane speaking the correct English too.

I need 194, not One Irish potato, Nicky. 

We have those words in Chinese, the Irish from. Nicky and Kian looks very Irish local....them from. I need 194, not ...one of those potato eating local, not really. 

I go resting. My nose.....I think this my gum were a bit swellen, and inside my nose I need to clean. I quit taking that medicine. Until the weekend. My ear....ringing.



No comments:

Post a Comment