6/28/24

Austin, he does that, he wishes everyone keeps telling him the good world ought to be.

He does those irresponsible things, but he wish the world is good.  His mother dies he gonna die. His father is much older than his mother.

No, he just …thinks …probably similar. 

No, he …no because …because he is conditioned so just his mother. He has some other family relatives, too old they gonna die. 

I don’t think…but he had the phone contacts every girls love him waist line below like his mother says. But no, he needs the world to be good, not those movie. He can do all the bad things except the worlds turning inside out or outside in.

He freaks out because he gets old too.  If I tell you because he really cares about it. 


⭐️ You don’t have the common room. You 4. You know how each you live, all days whom you talk to ?

⭐️ No, the stair is not turning all around, no.

⭐️ No, not those face painting on the wall. You have the art collection. Not your hallway those, no.

You care about the stair turning all around ?


Tamang is left, west wing, not going out of the hospital wing or that arm structure. Into the wood, someone tie a rope to his waist, walking 20 feets, come back, don’t touch anything, just come back. The forest, the wood. I don’t see anything like that, don’t bother talk about it. Or this is Wing spinning in the middle, someone figure it out that drinking wine bottle?

APO or TV Friends (they did). The wood cabin, the bun fire.


More than the first degree? Genocide. Not geni cide.


Your PM, no, not you. 

I? Never, the UFO stops them. The upper they know that.


No, not me. No, no thought. No, not even responding, 

I can have that language but not emotionally trigger from the back of my spine anger all the way rush to my head fists up to beat, NO!

AI? I am the best thing they ever got here.

NO! Of course NO!

NEVER!

It will never happen, but …since you ask, if me imagine …technically the Heaven knows it will never happen, but the human talks none sense because I write them. The natural force has a co-exist reason, I tell you it will never happen from me, never.

You will get warned, not just every this show up guys, the voice, the birds the sky or the clouds your PC, your alert clock, your ceiling, your building. It’s all very high tech those transformers stuffs. Every second. I say thousands times no, not with me, no.

Why don’t you press one time correctly this kitchen common room soap one hand to that plugged sink, keep the water running on your hands, and wait the sink and bubble foam up, washing your sink or the few dishes once correctly.

I say it will never happen.




No comments:

Post a Comment