6/16/24

My morning time, its....I thought was just the midnight, no. Its the morning now ! Hi ~ Hugh, this is about the money? Your UK-US ambassender's program?

How you shopping in the Wal-mart with a cart ? And you have this 2 people, none of them finding out anything you do behind, or be helpful those kinds?


Snowden

Something about the 4 Heavenly King next by his photo (In another browser, 4 years ago)

https://youtu.be/63qtXtDd60Q?si=gf-YIcBUWEyenDok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9yK1QndJSM

It means he needs to evolve, or it means there is a reason he is on the TV? You coming to the US, you all knowing this guy name Snowden? He cannot be literally on the US land. It was a pretty Harry Potter talks. 

How is the Wal-mart shopping equivalence in UK? Like I do that for my room, that is Kian or Nicky type, you happen to sit on my suite couch somewhere, usually the personal suite is giant. Not Nicky those room. The regular us I used to be in Silicon Valley going with that GPS, they God told me to keep running about to find out this things, one by one today you heard about.

That is why I am on my bed doing nothing but sleeping.

Nicky those are the bright light turn on switch. The suite is giant, no table enough for all this buying things from the Wal-mart, I pay myself, you pay on that 2 + you? That is how the UK- US alliance the free period walking around? I have never seen you without that black suit you dress on your photo to any occasion in front of the media.


I scream, really. I did. A backpack.


These otters cannot stop these "their tail be cut" scenario, everyone of them. Every morning I am seeing their update. 


You want to go biking? In Taipei, not in America.

Something Celine Dion, something Ronan. Today is King Charlie III, or Prince William, you think? The Noon time was yesterday......my Noon time? (Star Trek 2009 the enemy Khan something)

What you gonna buy in Wal-mart, that is how you running your home, your mother helping you, your maid, your butler? Or you have zero money one of those kinds, your father dead on the newspaper means you get out of his sight, those kids? You remember when Steve Jobs die, after Valentines Day movie's date. You can see it now?  His biography behind that photo. He was young, when he was 30 years old. It was exactly the same, and he had only one wish, everyone knew. What was it? He wants to see Reed graduates from the high school. 

You like this Sakura Clear Card 22, they go on the trips, all together or the picnic world on the floor mat? You have to make it that yourself, like my brother's facebook. He probably got told I think what to do. They get on this puzzle quiz together at the night through zoom.

His funeral, he gives that black guy's book to everyone, its a gift, everyone receive it at the funeral. It was on the news, everyone knew that. The autobiography of a Yogi. How do I end up there when Tina beats that time? That was the first time the other painting Babaji shows up, right.

My kitchen birds are talking far away.....Maybe I get my air-con back, too loud this morning, its the same, but audio....my head.


What I gonna buy? 12 boxes those long energy bar - Luna white chocolate macademia nuts energy bar. I give you one, you don't like it, you give me back. They have too many people, they imagine they don't eat that stuffs. I eat that stuffs.

They have the agent, or them, or whom...Kian and Nicky are 2 guy's stomach and my stomach. I gonna get those raw white cashew too. No, I don't like almond. There are some honey mix, its one of those American branding snacks on the side. Chex mix. I put them in the zip bag, in my back all the time. I have a low blood pressure any time.

Some winter pajamas pants, its Wal-mart, I haven't changed this, I got 2 back in Taiwan, that is when with nick time, long long time. It kept me warm but I want something new too.


Those French bread, avocado, tomato, sprouts, some healthy drinks, the orange juice or anything there the coconut juice. That can only last about 2 or 3 days. The bread gets very hard. Kian and Nicky stomach, half of them is gone. 

Right, the fresh produce only last probably 2 or 3 days. The rest are the dry goods, anytime is in the room. The same energy bar, right. Those are the dry keep there whole months, those.

No, I immediately prepare them, because the fridge is where you put the plastic container in it. Something Nicky probably take everything out of the fridge. The salad is in the fridge, not the bread is in the fridge. 

You put the salad in the bread and the veganaise and eat it ?

The chipeas can to mash it and mix all together with the salad, its like a spread. I got nothing else to do in the room. 


On the counter you only see the bread, and the energy bar. Everything else is prepared and in the container in the fridge. Correct, the trash collecting they take those trash out, but I live in the room, I just go to those maid when I finished, I need another trash bag.  The towels, my cutting board those buy in the Wal-mart? 

Maybe they should not be in my room, but my room is my freedom things. I do what I want it. You can mix the veganaise or the mustard in the salad, its a spread you making it. To be put on the bread. Its vegetarian. 

I have nothing else to do in the room.  I put the food in my mouth every hour or the water, those are in the dozen I need the water bottle. The orange juice or the coconut water, right. The bottle are on the counter too. I see Nicky dump those chex mix in his mouth, strange....he just took out the fridge stuffs, the low fridge to his height. Its my jobs squatting there, I am telling you.

The instant noodle cup, I just call the kitchen to see if they have the hot water and the microwave, to heat it up this bread and the salad spread. I buy those plate too. Easy to cut too.

We stay there for a month, or move to a house another 5 months. You don't know how they doing things? The Taipei they.....


I eat the salad, maybe Nicky doesn't. That is a spread to be honest, the entire spread, just not the boiling eggs mix it down, that is a egg sandwich. The boiled eggs mashed. You can just order from the kitchen, I want a dozen boiled eggs mashed, and sent it up.

The suite .....they have those office table to write things, there is a telephone next by.  Some better one I went to. I write things there, or I calling none stop. Its a in-line phone use.

Correct, I can just call their breakfast up. Its....not every hour I say I see food.

I mean every hour I put the food inside my mouth those.


The fruits, the salad, the juice. 

I think we and them shared the suite. Those walkway is quiet, they situate differently these hotel. The higher floor those. I used to be by myself running. 

My mother here and I am typing, so every hour the water, or washing my mouth, or the juice chill from the fridge, and she cooking.....she finished I eat, just the birds outside start talking, so I eat. They keep talking, did I say they don't quit doing this?  Taipei is everywhere you walk, its the bubble tea or the 7-11, the microwave food they given you. I walk walk walk walk walk. I try already. I can just keep eating on the road, putting the food in my mouth. I am losing the weight back and forth right now, staying the same. The Sun ~~~~it was may like CNN says?



The Hotel Kitchen can do a lot of the things.

I just say the boiled eggs, that is 5 container in my fridge, to put those in and mix it. The veganaise or the mustard. Wal-Mart has a lot of those plastic container, small too.


They never live that life, so....I see if I live by myself, or its when they show up. I ....am not sure what those Taipei human Square or the mayor not the same, they gonna go stay there 3 weeks, and by next monday, their crew flying back to Taiwan. And....they are serious the next 6 months?

You don't know that is how they do things, for real?

The real things inside that DC. Mine....don't go there, I think.  I ? Just stay in the hotel. 


I sleep, and eat, sleep and eat....drinks, go to the bathroom, washing my face, my mouth, my eyes?! I put the make-up later on. But...I wash too.


You want to tell me where you going in your free period time? You all dress......the sweater? The US-UK ambassador in the DC or NYC? With a backpack?!



You have a website - is that the travel vlog?

Its very popular in the young youtuber. Westlife doesn't do those. I don't do those. the Sitesell those people they have. You do a vlog? Like that Korean Youtuber?

  • Westlife Beautiful Tonight
  • BTX One Night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZzfkH5tVbY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvU5lRQ3j2E

Any prospect guy is a secret other than trying something in the front coverage? Keanu Reeves?


This is you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygF1EiGRbdA


The Taiwan youtuber, the entire room garbage Japan amine collection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvWmgbb1M7w

Are you Hugh, Duke of Westminister......supposed to get near that King Charles III world other than his son's world? Never that Harry's world? Even I know about it?

Congratulation to your new weds, for both you and your wife.



Where everything the Power, I used to say, or anything I say, to anyone, every single word as long as, as far as, as many concern as, as every body guards needs their leadership to understand.....

The Power?


Where is this King and his power yet....that is just 2 years since his mother die, they doing that to him, or they doing that to him before Queen died? They knew the Queen gonna die?

And you all just watching him, near by? oh ~ Me too.



I am watching a history from China - The Great Wall that Tyranny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDDG8Nh13gs

35:49 on, you should watch it. The coming out the artifact. A shorty....cried with a lot of the horses buried alive. Some musician head got cut off. He die in 49. He built some other things.


They the Grey told them, I live up to 178 years old. Someone whom wants to make it useful last week. Today is Sunday.

871 - 17 

My year to  AD 2000 =>   854 

Some people whom wants to make yourself useful? 

The birds say you need to watch all of it. 


Are you gonna drop this Kian ?  I hook him on your ship.


Its their Westlife wedding proposal to the whole world, they aren't the main singer, so they got the courage to do that, and its your wedding insert at it. Not Shane, and its Nicky and me fighting, so we hang that Kian on your ship hooked it. One straight line from Prince William to you, to him Kian.

This looks nice, you think? And you have 2 other ones, dressing the sweater with one backpack, where you leave off this UK-US ambassador program. They knowing you going somewhere?

This entire picture someone drew it, its not the conversation I tell Kian why I hook him on your ship, he doesn't know why? Me and Nicky breaks up? Its in front of the entire Westlife fan clubs and all my world zone people to make this Vola....so UK needs to move to US, or you all ligation to find out in NYC with that King Charles III "without me", Ella Enchanted any meaning in it, to say....

You 3 have a free period bound to walk around. 

In the sweater format. You gonna brings a water bottle in your hands?


Where in NYC you would be looking like that, on the boat to the Statue of Liberty? I seeing that thing at least how many times in my life...seriously. Isn't Kian shorter than you are, Hugh?

Not Brian, not Mark?

What makes a Man? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRiFCFbyCt8


How is your mother, or that is 2 banker on your in-law side? Her parents?

I have been seeing the horror pictures in front of me none stop since the day I knew bolton guy. He dress the sweater as the free period walking around, limited no bound in that UK-US ambassander program, and he literally just meant he talks to them that day, when he leaves. He meant he and Prince William is a good relationship?

He needs to talk open, or write to King Charles III formally, saying today we are off to...or the phone line too. Not that giant panda crowd. HIS father.


The birds say the cloud smoking is not copyrighted ....China is not copyrighted....its my father.

Facebook.


My back.......Hugh. My back.....


So You like about this Kian, to say what is these musician, Westlife that Shane leads mean to you? Every detail you mean, or every detail Kian is?


Next - Kian, the musician business. Part of the Westlife business.

Does that sound right?



No comments:

Post a Comment