6/17/24

No, I don't have any business right now.

No.


Dance? Of course not. No. I tell them, no. 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/4Zd7_cVRvR8

Singing in a group? NO! 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8e9G8P9glfo

This is about you? Singing? That is American countries? 

Faith Hillhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0lcQPblO-8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmAVbL04j6s

Justin and Britney them know they are.


Some people's tempament are mild.

I think they really becoming those TV judge on Europe those timezone. Germany, Ireland, or Brian gone to Australia, is that Storm coming from. A lot of them might be very barbarian.


Your real friendship is to get near the England Parliment, they don't force you, but you literacy wise to know what you doing with your family near by anything anything anything that represent them all. You pave that road side by your father. Not us seeing this Panda.

Not the boyband runs that England, the PM runs the England with your father next by.

NEVER my these otters everywhere talking, or cut tail, or anything in their eyes to say things to run England. They are the super nation together. You need to go near all that, and not those outside world, where playing the business talk, or the sway things. They doing that because they love doing that, or they becoming skillful to do that. I am not sure. They train people to, or they being train, you don't know if they got married and have the kids settle down from behind. Yeah, somewhat conditioned included. You don't know.

I never ask those too personal question. You don't know for sure.


Is your father capable to find he himself a duplicate? Meaning disappear from all of you, so he can run everything else for the rest of his life, without any of you?

Other than the current situation? 

He puts some time in it, but he has a real job to do? Or he always doing it? 


You and the public, you want to say, its like they to do with their fan club? 








I talking to the girls, not that everyone gonna turn out anything. They keep their pain, or they keep their desperation.  You gonna lower down to talk to them. No one talking to them. Just me on and on and on. 




How long this CNN Solar magnetic last month May thing going on, everyone just keep the fitness talk, or the exercise talk, or keep slim?

Right, I know its the boyband.

Then you figure it out the business you lure them near by you, but just that one meal you invite all of them to eat. I don't think I would be going anywhere soon, not right now. How long is this sun storm to be, this end of year like our Earthquake? After the solar eclipse?




The first signs of the solar storm started late on May 7 with two strong solar flares. From May 7 – 11, multiple strong solar flares and at least seven CMEs stormed toward Earth. Eight of the flares in this period were the most powerful type, known as X-class, with the strongest peaking with a rating of X5.8. (Since then, the same solar region has released many more large flares, including an X8.7 flare — the most powerful flare seen this solar cycle — on May 14.)

https://science.nasa.gov/science-research/heliophysics/how-nasa-tracked-the-most-intense-solar-storm-in-decades/




There is another solar eclipse in Oct 2nd this year.

Moon to Mars (M2M)


It means?

The sun in our solar system has this flare coming out of the sun, you seeing kinds of like exploded out. Those are the magnetic storm right through our atmosphere, or at least to the entire solar 10 planets + their moon, anyone near by orbiting, has to withstand this solar storm, or they meant the erupted that "flare", its flaring all toward outside, out of the sun.

What does that mean?

The electromagnetic wave is invisible, those flare is visible, it hits us. The power grill, the 2 poles.


2 poles means?

The north pole and the south pole.


Everyone in the sleeping mode, or just you in the sleeping mode?

Me in the sleeping mode. Its invisible.



You really believe that, or something you ought to behave like that?

The boybands? 

You need to watch that kid or Patrick in Ireland side. I don't know what it says on my metro here, when you all buddy together to the US- UK ambassador. 

Taipei is not the super thing, but even if I heard they can go to DC like as long as anyone can finance, and they stay there 3 weeks, + 1 day everyone flying home, except this current Taipei mayor for the rest of how many years, he or with some younger legislator whom speaking in English, they have to go alone, or in pair how to imagine that Washington D.C without me.

UK will have

China will have


And you didn't envision those since 3 years ago? I mention on and off with the other people, you are not interested in those pursue? No, I don't need to be there, but if I hear something like that, at least paying the attention toward it.


Usually every body guards, I stay FAR AWAY from the movies, that is the best interest I ever have, right. I am a girl.

Well, its you seeing the people's life, talking to them, process the paper for them, or with them. You are not concentrating on those jobs, or that is where the boybands they make a wall, you mean they talk for you in Washington DC? Of course not.

When it comes to the legal matter, you have to grow into those by yourself.

Never with those boyband, they will tell you no. Any legal matter, its you and your lawyer. Not in the dinner to imply, or to hint they are next by. Not like that.


I hope it was NOT anything I see whatever you or them are doing, seriously.


The real public happy world, or the heaven, I given them already. Almost every step at it. But I am telling them, explaining to them. I wish them well, but they have to go there and get everything right to go there, and find their heaven. I told UB or I told Ireland or their fan clubs, anyone, its the democracy under, a lot of just open their mouth correctly, they will find the heaven. You are not the democracy under......


They told me that is .....what kind of the jobs.

I hate my life jobs, per word, per statement, per writing. I am doing it. Just too tired of think about it. You want to try that again, tomorrow morning? Not the night time like this? You wake up, and washing your face tomorrow morning, my afternoon nap time up? You and Ireland together try it again? How do you envision a process? To blank the mind?



Or that you don't like it? Just your PM, your father does that, and you like your father talks to the England PM fine? How do they talk, you like to watch them talking?

Envision means you literally plan that inside your mind as if you can see them. 

I just no time to see anything because 10 years I am hanging right here, anything coming to me, I answer them. THAT is not envision them, to prepare them a process. You just blank your mind wishing someone else to take care of the rest? You can ask the American president this year, or next year when you congratulate them? 

You learn with them per step. I think learning with them should be their jobs. They got paid to do that. 


If I going with the boyband? 

NO!


If we are together one of them? 

I sit on the bench.


Talking? 

NO!


Are you going to correct them?

What?

Are they going with you to your court room in that same building?

NO!


If you sit on the bench, are you the witness?

NO! Far away I won't hear it.


Is that legal not to bring them?

No, I don't need to bring them.


Is that helpful if they have more people next by, let's say anything to the judge, better?

NO!


Like a fan club those?

NO!


Can they force their way in to the court room?

NO! 

But they can go to their set time court room session?

Of course, they are all together in that A4 writing to that entire building, "Celebrity", they are all put in it. 


Except your court room?

Their court room too. They assign all different room. oh ~ if they can go in, of course they can buddy together, right. If the celebrity you mean? Yes.


If they bring you to the bench, can you talk up?

NO!


Can they ask the judge to talk to you?

NO! I will say NO.


Are you planning to ask the court what they are all doing behind you, and you go and join your court room session?

NO!


Is the birds or the otter required to be on the site with you, like the court room, all those happening?

NO!

I mean they are being helpful?

NO!


Are you going to avenger those leadership together to see the judge, those?

NO!


And why not?

NO!  I don't know. 


Is that the same thing you going to the Washington DC?

What things?

Anything?

I am not sure which things.

Does the judge know, you know what things to proceed all of this troubles?

NO! We have never met. No, of course not. 

So what is the thing in the Washington DC, you were saying?

No, I meant our legislators, in your world, is that normal to say the legislator in your age?



So you don't know what you are doing there or what they are doing there?

Not right now.


But you will find out?

NO !


Why not?

They go on their own, I don't really know them that well. But I heard it might be.


So you are not joining in the celebrity or that Washington DC?

I haven't thought about it.


Are you required to thought about it?

Of course not. 



What is of course not means?

I am not sure.





No comments:

Post a Comment