6/07/24

⭐️ Not clear, I cannot understand the transmission. Probably you mean you were right ?

The high school like you to retain a family image.


Their head inside has a fluid, the one I told you how you ruin your life. Wing. Correct the cerebral fluid. They are very dirty, dehydrate, not train those every 30 mins a bathroom to drink and to lay down, those physiology mechanism. When I realize behind they already went that far, I put a different clear for everyone. So I say, these Olaf = wing running in and out. His mother is not there cooking every meal anymore when we were in UB.  All of them.

Not sleep enough, not rest enough, not verbalize their language enough. Or they know they carry the COVID 19. It’s forever I will never show up those. Their happiest time is to use their mouth to talk. (Cross the table to hit), the page 3 LST, if they doing it per day those things I used to taught them, it’s per interaction they understand they themselves. 

You don’t like the Heaven standard you all end up is the mouth to talk were define your human existence only ? Right. 

That’s how much a born certificate AMerica worth. They want to kidnap me for heaven, that’s laughing no one is alive or all barren land outside, isn’t that fun fun fun no matter what ?


Just the hydration of the body (cell) statues. The cell theory.

Middleton don’t let your brother to drink water?


That one human body ….

The way you are, you are God anyway. No matter what. Free will is constitution guarantee. So is disease and aging. That day won’t be today. 


Yeah. Lost memory no more 2 weeks toe mail cutting. You seeing an old deform faces, touching touching her toes, everyone feel sad for her, but no one on the street to save her. You wonder what’s the one lifetime karma.


I am the God.  Above the heaven.


Can they save her?

In America ? Here I have things from the city as long as me memory clear.  The social workers about 15 years ago, good for my grandmom, imagine another 40 years they evolve those senior care as long as the money last. It can be all of them 100. Here is my power. But …


We can too?

I would call correct.


They do nail 

And the 3 meal lunch boxes right outside arrives.


You gonna do that for your mother?

Of course.


You are not hating her to put her on the street or the jail and the homeless?

If that’s hell fear I would, but I just do those normal things in front of me.


Raise a kid to think the whole lifetime is in pain.

Not the whole humanity. It’s just 2 lifes.




No comments:

Post a Comment