6/22/24

⭐️⭐️⭐️ She fainted outside elevator - too hot. The neighbor guy gets her stuffs up. (They have 3 guys)

The head surgical parts in the hospital 

The stomach medicine and external application.


Movie: Wonder Women 1984.

Too hot. Fainted.  Summer point in June. 

She was not eating yesterday. Our weather here the summer you cannot go outside. The hospital if you are in American that will be very very costly. She worried. She is so so so so so handicap. Very very handicap those. No, she finds her way to the hospital. By herself. 

Three guys came out she says or one of them got her number to the night market. She goes there to eat the noodles soup stuffs. 

She is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very handicap.

When you guys all done, my money. We have near by that grocery more expensive to free shipping, by the distance. Another vendor near the Easter wealthier area can deliver. And these one day phone app Food Panda. 

No, just set up. I stay away from her. But she will be happier she doesn’t cook anymore. She is falling asleep. Most parents when they aging they sleep.  A lot of you are not prepared in aging process. Aging process like this recent Chinese video. No one is imagining….the veil beyond this world, is that applied to the handicap and the animal. 

No, we have the city things I check for the elderly. I can hire then those younger girl or the guys to carry those grocery. She is a type …the older generation like my grandmom the local Taiwanese. 

1. Chat every neighbor. Her happiness will never be that America. One lifetime wishes. Any money your court gives to her, she comes back here. No we stay here. The hospital, the medical care.

2. Her happiness is none stop walking, seeing the neighbors or the human or the renters to keep her mouth opens. None stop talking.

3. Combine 1 and 2. No matter she was 1900 those or 1800, it’s the only drop out the digital era her happiness moment. All those handicap. I am deciding ….where to leave them fate. I ask her. 


Yeah, if they have the money, these bus is free ticket. The handicap human has this local slang, 爬爬躁 crawl crawl dry(hot). = goes everywhere to chat.

Tomorrow I think her pal, that guy. All of her junks in those era because they talk on the food table. 


I got told she goes to the second floor. And third might be the uncle them her brother and his wife or Tina with the kids. They retired so they leave that metro place to loud sound. My line app. They talk ! Too old too, and here is near the food place. Maybe back and forth. 

Or she goes to Trio that building maybe the 6th, all her friends, those yoga dancing things. She likes to show off.  She invites them to go there, 4 girls to eat, to chat, to talk. She doesn’t have that anymore right now. 

No I stay where I am, I clean up some of these place. I have so many paper works?


These movies some of that the Western people not us the islander, she is the islander ….meaning Western sphere people go and doing whatever the movie things. My entire family is nothing but the handicap + 1 over there Canada. I give you those standard like 35 years because every family people have the things to handle. 

You seeing me typing that doesn’t mean 8 years where I been to, I already put things in the process. You never require to get one responsibility to care one person not even you yourself. 

Thor has a kid to adapted and grew up but he has loads sibling on …just like the King. You let them be, not …we bind these movies. 


What?

I immigrant to the US and I used to be in my school leadership long long time ago, paper-file-ing, you think whom does the paper works? Your school perfect ? You remember your school perfect in the elementary school ? Looking all these movies ? I have those baking soda idea I used to see them selling in Canada or America in a big size. No, that’s not …you mean chlorine? Of course not. 

We have these city service, she told me already. I took the paper works loads off her or she does all that(?), where she lives. Here they have a town or avenue those address small tiny words? The chef. They free blood measure after 65 years old, I know where that is. I found out every maid around here. 


Next movie : Super Mario Bros movies. 

She went to sleep. Small volumn. I eat. She cooks this morning. No she had a friend move near the brand new building near the metro. No one around. They meditate those places. No, I let her be. 

I don’t have to go to Ireland now or where Westlife supposes to be. We may not be or we should be when I finished. 


Does your culture has a school perfect ? I don’t know. 

https://youtu.be/JhanFqDjPRI?feature=shared

I hardly know what these movies talking about it? You had a memory ….

The school perfect, the school model students, the award students. The multiple combine award students, 1 or 2 or 3. Top 3 those grades? Your memory.  Do you remember you had the unit perfect or the team leader? The project coordinator ? The Ice Skating book says I retired in the high school.  Or just retired in high school. Why don’t you ask me ?

Must retired in the high school. Nick on Skype. He is not doing well. But he is feeling better. 


These are the movies the leadership ? The star ship those kids has. Right now. They train those like your resume. You remember K1-K6 or they continue have in the middle school ? Your high school bathroom is a smoking room.


They read and write, and coordinate. The project coordinating is a very big thing up there. The overall, the team leader I am not sure, those are exclusive taken out to be trained.  Not those drunk kids, but all of them have to do these Ivy League or this City of Hope, the group activities. 

What all these movies mean…


This movie, he is an Italian, no precepts world, what the vegan means. Maybe that’s his caretakers run about retreat how to get to the bus line. He is a handicap, the brain ….most westerners don’t go there, the practices.  She doesn’t have neither ….


Right now you all fighting how to blame on each other.  You use my facebook to blame on each other, you will never be on their Facebook to each other. You continue watching each others movie and blame on each other, doing for fun this far ? Fun ?

Good.



What can a leadership do to you ?

So far so fun ? Compete and compared ? No more elementary school….the project coordinates means the coordinators where me and Lee got hired. She looks like Kerry that time had some ages. 

The project to coordinate or coordinating or the project initiative or you have a finding to initiate something, that’s a lot more Western culture than in Asia. They judging by the grades but they have those perfects every classroom fix period and every Class years too. You don’t judge by the grades, you judge by your talents. 

The movie is a free zone, so be talented !!

It’s in front of you, I am talking about the movie.

10x10=100 paper award k1-k6. On the wall.  Or that only til 4th grade we move after 5th grades. 

Model students are trophy, 3 at least.

The final award is the school name, an embroidered sewing …small tiny thing looks like Japan or American has police open and see things, it’s in green.  It’s an accumulated award in order to get that. 

Why anyone knows what you see to look ? To draw ?



I used to love these rainbow straight bridge cartoon, the animal pony or those Jem Hologram American cartoon in the 80s.  She has a star earring in pink not in light blue here. (The movie )

Lower the prisoner ? 92 her poem called “prisoner” she tuttering speaking 2015, Senior Brush 92. 

She stress me 1000000% when she keep doing that. How this movie meant ? Burn in the sulfuric acid, keep opening up your mouth. Anyone dare including the judge. 100000000% eternity. Only bow kneel flat cut your tongue forever. Eternal. 


Isn’t that funny ? When the mute becomes a worth ? Now laugh ? It’s super funny so super Mario ? Laugh ? When you becoming a ghost it’s the same 871 years, we celebrate when they you all be dead every single era how to mock up every generation for funny jokes, the greatest jokes of the universe. You have a worth, tell me…whom are you? Really …haha…


His best friend Lu? Thats Totto, sink branding here, my sink here, she has every tape water underground ilegal things and the ashram inspection to tears down 2 pillars. Keep flying they look exactly I say the movie.  They have the donors money keep losing the home, losing the ground, losing the property, losing the Ghosty land near the chicken farm. I know everything, did I keep repeating ….the tape water, the city underground water department. You be creative to keep writing anything else. 

She buys the trailer after a certain year. We know of from America to Hungary retreat. TEsla Elon Musk new tiny home or trailer included. Where is he living at?

Really, you wishing everyone well for a prayer…good. I heard, anything else ? The movie ends.  Her name is beach ? That Dinosour sings ? Illumination 

Illuminati.


Okay we finished. 

When you lose a home, do you go to the court ? That W two worlds ? She was not the prisoners but …you asked me or I assuming Western laws are more strict I think. You come in Asia best. I am not sure that’s the jailing included but they are all handicap. Sometimes, those flash people you see on the TV?  One day it’s a quiet paper coming in. The court room. You don’t know what that court room paper says. It might be with the jail too. Your heart never lives those. 


1. Shut up and process the writing like not the brain dead or no schooling literacy drunk and drive if you are a normal born.

2. Move your home to Asian, your parents, I exist forever, the location, not I need to be here. The birth location.

3. That’s every nation eternal decree. Your fitness before the court room and outfit.  


You can afford to lose the home then stay. 


Next movie : Fast X.



No comments:

Post a Comment