6/06/24

⭐️⭐️⭐️ Something Gonna Gives

Keanu’s movie : At auction, she has a computer guy next by. Now the family dinner of 4, the father getting a U of Pennyl medical student as an gf and her mother went to…because the ex-wife gone to this School. So the daughter says …that’s the dinner conversation. 

10 years ago, I become a guy, we finish this conversation, 

10 years later, I didn’t see it was the daughter lost the deal or lost the bf, he says just a bf, but the dad gonna married to a medical doctor ? Lake House crying like a pond 
Sorry Keanu asked the mother out. 

1) Lost the deal 2) Lost the bf old 3) Lost Keanu

Her mother hysterical cried to becoming a writing piece. She screaming when the movie was made or that was the stage where she gives the movie students a lecture, and 2014 I didn’t know what it says other than the painting ? I didn’t tell them the daughter was the painting. 

Now this is ten years later ….Kenshin has a 10 years later a boundary line. They use a whole series for the year 2014, then 10 years later = one line, one boundary line curved. 

So lazy whomever wrote that.


So this is ….the cooking year America the painting too, the old or the new Let-it-Go Demi Levado girl.  Anan Cook book, I remember ten years ago. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/yvSit8Fj8kc?si=duOEkF4ptDoYtuj3

This is the otter, not the Panda 

https://youtube.com/shorts/47tf1vE68Yc?si=LQ7Z3fwc24HkBifa

Something gonna gives, the movie name, the prayer group for the disease eradicated. 

Your brother is very very bad. He tried when he was a kid, so your dad if knowing he be outbound without a leash in America alone, he will put his death be apart, real or not real. Both. The money. I think Harry comes back and meeting you sounds like a mafia talk? He plays the stunt and you are a bait, you pay him the money. You don’t know how real that means ? 



The waitor’ s cake in Paris scene. (My mother’s throat )

The cake?


This movie I …if lives up to 120 years and everyone dead, I will tell people the aging parts of the brain speed. The medical school. One class each getting close on the transcript. 

The daughter screw up a kiss with mother kissing Julian. And this Paris 3 meets. The daughter got married. They are in fear or ?

No, I used to hear, now I keep seeing it. In the eternity when that day the people will find out and realize, anything in writing looks like you doing nothing but the medicine such as the people’s mind, the people psychology, the consumer psychology, the women’s hygienic, the period, the hydration statues, the vitamin, the dietitian, the physician, the chiropractor, the structure of the posture. 

I think you join a certain conversation eternity wise. Seriously. Is there a reason to join an eternity flows of the conversation? Even you never gonna meet them? The time stream passing it down, I don’t know. I just think it is. 

I wrote a lot those….no, cannot feel it. The eternity didn’t pass us. We are at the first life here. 

Outside the reader digest is the professor those …I thought when I found that hospital reader’s digest, I can re-write entire book and insert all the medical journal of the modern time such as the example all these ten chapters of the book title…by intuition I thought of that. By seeing outside, the reader digest is a newspaper not a book I see in the hospital, or a magazine, and it’s not limited to medicine. I cannot see it. 


Next - the movie: 17 Again


No comments:

Post a Comment