6/21/24

That worlds is where you from? You social, you group 1 or 2 farmiliar people.

What you gonna do when you cluster in NYC? When you see them in America, that is the same feeling when you are back in UK, the dress code would be the American dress modern?

Shopping together, eating together, staying near the King's place, report back to him or someone near, where you all group as the "shopping somewhere the outlet mall", for the NYC tour? Ever seen the Full House Twin in NYC with Dean (Gilmore Girl, that Dean)


Kung Fu Panda: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ls2qpC-2BaE

Are they serious?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB9VyKVHKKw

His name is Eugene? U gene....Not Red River Manga those in English name not Yuri, the royal guard usury or the advisor that one?

Urhi 




If you found a love before you go anywhere, that is 2 people's world. You go shopping, you go sight seeing, you go to museum, you go hand-in-hand eating in the subway, or the restaurant. Or you group exactly like that Sakura Clear Card. You have any other obligation other than being happy? 


My space and time don't feel like those tourism anymore, this is I don't know how to describe it, I meant those 2 years ago I say whom suppose to be here, the 7-11 where the elevator arrives? Its on the roof all these space and time.


Panda and the running stream water

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/aTSv56-iNbk


Not I am disable all that, the space and time, anything I do, it has an instruction. You enjoy your lifestyle that doesn't mean I have a free will too much anything in my hands. Right now I feel to sleep, to rest, and just my mother. Not even my sibling. Find an easier way for both of us, cleaning chore. You don't believe this toilet its everyday if not the trash can, its the washing, the water rinse the toilet, the top or the below, or my room floor, or the outside?

The hair to do its to glue it up, I have to hair dry, wash the hair, soak the 4 limbs. My pillow case all that, to include a guy in my life...not sure. Here is everything easy to eat, and warmer climate. You never never do a thing a women feeling the pain of it. I....just go by here. 

You go on the street any block, there is the food.

The night market is convivence, the morning market is convenience. My intake of the fruits is the fiber so daily I have to go to bathroom. That is daily daily consuming the fruits, and where I shred these skin and dump away? Maid my mother, or maid the uber how to cargo those home? So money I make, so make these process easier for her and for me.

That is the only reality to me.


The towel, the shampoo, the body wash, the soap, the women pads. None of this like necessarity, and the trash bag, the trash can, all that? I have to wash my keyboard or re-fill these my keyboard? And the dust? The alcohol wipe, the alcohol wash everywhere. I stay home, my mother goes out? There is a routine built up that life.


Panda - that really happening?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_qwl2qS4nQA


I care the most its these technology I found the electronic store or the 5 Star hotel. The washer and the dryer. The things in it, to anything I ever dream of.....my pillow case and my sheet. My hair, my head lay down to sleep. A lot of the culture here it fade away from me, so I never really do change that much from America, its my mother operates, so we stay like that.

2. How to clean the hair on the floor.

3. How to alcohol wipe these, this are the black thing I told you the city air is bad, or the air purifier.

4. Humidity, my mother knows how to do that, so we do that per room. A lot of the water, so all of this is the technology to keep the things indoor.

5. The air-con, we don't need the heaters.


When I get more space, I want to move my mother's stuffs, she collects those things. 2 people moving and she is agile. Its easy for both of us. As long as them 2 outside happy in their world, I think she is fine. She is on this routine year by year, we live like that.

You are not hearing me every single day, washing the dishes, cleaning the plates. My brother or my sister put in the sink, or they trash those uber in the plastic. A lot of the waste. 

The floor, the door knob, the clothing, the detergent, the sheet, the bed, the pillow case. The hair, the brushing teeth, or the rinse the mouth, rinse the head, my middle this behind nerves, you need to leave the soap on the head, wait....and keep rinse, rinse rinse, it was itchy all that. I do those the foot warming.....all the things I care about. The carpet to clean, to dry, to sun bath. Its right outside. My sink water has a cloth, its right outside 5 mins and dry. The climate.

I don't know what to tell you why I am so so so so so so busy indoor. The floor is per square you remember to wipe it, find an easier way how to do all that.


Do you ever go to those pharmacy store, we have those Japan branding strong detergent formula? I am a chem degree meaning I know every word? When I am born with a privilege with the words to read, I really really really care about my toilet formula.


There are a lot of the things I clean, really. Me and my mother just doing the 2 people know how to help each other. The man are useless I keep telling you.


We just talk, I go to my phone so I can go to sleep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment