6/29/24

The traveler's information (to enter Taiwan)

We only have one international airport, its design like that, at least you knowing that. You can take the taxi to Taipei 40 mins, or those Metro MRT, just brighter light, and you arrive to Taipei station. All eating anything you ever wanted.....


These...supposed to be European if they enter here, they will look nothing like you all kids looking upper class. They got hired so they be here, or their looks will look very normal to be an English teacher. Sound like, look like, stable like. Some will be midnight oil at CNN (their currency world with the Wall Street), so...its the night market and 7-11. They live at the night time. You don't really find them in those retreat human....they are not like that. The European whom enter the Asia will heavily meant.....the business or the money.

They got hired, will be they are the stable look like my English teacher in the 5th or 6th grade, I remember that. (in a smaller classroom). Of course they are handsome....not your kid's look ever....at all.


You can go to Singapore, they have those keychain looking just like those Conan Blue Sapphire, there is a Neo in ASMR. That is what they eat down there, maybe its a lot more you seeing the foreign countries they selling those Southern Eastern Asia world. Taiwan food is not in any world langauge. Its the Hong Kong oily you eating all that.

Yeah, there CAC Wei she was from (Singapore) or those CAC girls get to Melinda, or Wei, the similar thing, but Wei that side will be a lot more safer. Indonesia is an actually Muslin country. Melinda is not, but the rest of them is.  You seeing these Westlife drawing the Map, I think they got the military to go in with them. Taipei is the north capital, its safer, staying in the range this red line / blue light near 101, all that is fine. There are only a certain ABC they know how to staying here up to Oct, and be back here next year Feb for Chinese New Year until April. They don't go to the school like that Tina Jojo or their work schedule for some reasons. 

No, the food, and the clothing options. Its warm here. You wear any time sandal to sound like you walking in the City like a tourist?

oh ~ the hotel, other than the motel. Taipei Station, Tina Jojo and her first bf. There are some expensive hotel, but you can see them outside, "Resting", that means motel. (I heard that yesterday) - uhm.....Taipei, I am not sure. But maybe you mean Japan girls a lot more those culture, and including their make-up or the contact len's color, and all that. The fashion. They don't like the Japanese guy that much. You are the white groups. They have a certain industry....made for. 4 Hours north east Japan, or 4 hours South West Thailand, like that French Ku went.....those are a lot more Australia white gone too. The giant, and muscle built, they ride on the motorcycle with the small tiny Thai Asian. oh no, we are not those culture, of course not. 

Here to stay in Taipei, you need to go to the school, or having some kinds of the business or the money talks why you could live here all around. The career by occupation. But you are the England Upper class, you can afford, you stay here is safer.


My head still dizzy....I didn' take any medicine, is that normal, the whole day yesterday, my ear or my head a little bit. Did I sleep too long to feel dizzy? 


This otter?

Your King at the north castle door entrance behind?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xhRIY9QuWa4

You don't think every otter their eyes looks......each day just like they look like?

Japan and Korea's food its a lot more....I think Taiwan government limit that. Not those giant fat things, but that north 2 countries, its exactly how those ASMR comes from, but they are cold colder, cold cold cold.....right. 

I think Hugh is traveling idea, but King might be too. He shouldn't because they live in those luxury house, you need to drive a bit out of the Taipei City traffic find those Giant guest house with the car to park somewhere -the Urban planning.

My needs its to literally going down the stair to 7-11 or Mos Burger to get a fries....not a lot from Mos Burger, and come back up to lay down. This high tech on me and I need my hospital near by when I get old. This is already set up best for me, i think.....

What the money made for....anything in 101, or behind or those design shopping district. The youth they cannot afford those housing so they get a car, and urban planning traffic would be the parking lot you exit out of the mall, to wait in the traffic in the red light, and then you get on the freeway, and go out of the city to live a lot more quiet place.

I am thinking that too, except I just hire or Shane, or Nicky /Kian...one of them. I need to breath sometimes out of the city. ~ 10 long years of this.


I didn't say I am less patience type of......this lifestyle, things are the downstair, one click of the buttom to the elevator up....and when I get used to that....

Its 1000 food selection, and its 5 mins....these are 194 countries and the paper works to file, and the air-con, or home to sleep, or the sky and the birds. I got to those mode, the food needs to be right where...

1) The bubble tea, I can live without, but I am happy to see 20 in one block

2) The night market morning and night vendors both

3) 6 Family Mart + 7-11

4) Some easy vendor vegetarian, its my building block. Its for the homeless. You can donate the money, or you inquire the free lunch one time.

5) The breakfast place.....I don't really eat that stuffs....the Hailey those pancake with an easy sheet eggs, but they got the sauce, and some other pork English muffin stuffs put it together including the chicken nuggets or the fries or the milk tea.

I don't live in that America, too far travel. I need to be RIGHT BACK HERE 194 countries computer pulling me.....sensation never stop.

The bank you already know its....front and back. Someone purchase that Citi, so....I need to ask what's wrong with it. Disappeared.....

You walk in the ATM, you walking out. You never live that life other than to enter your car. You just walking on the street to buy the food, never worry about one car, one driver....you just use the taxi to 101 front or behind A4. 

I think those down stair, if they just make their roof higher the same.....not for me. I live here the sky.....but you found out one of those apartment builidng, you have unlimited money, you go and ask them the town, how to eliminate the middle ceiling, and you buy 3 floors, you can make 2 brand new ceiling with a loft. You have to find a way how to put a stair in it.

You all have the unlimited money.


That building not built yet. But your post office is 5 step man walks traffic light. Behind that, its your food 7-11, turn left its the night market. I think its too pricy and too noisy. But that will be brand new. Its right on the road, Not sure if you get up like 27 floor if you hear those noise. You ask. ?? That is a bus line 3 or 4 stop to Niko And ... store that Eastern Area. The taxi similar route 10 mins you get there.  The hospital is that the same direction straight ahead, 5 mins taxi.

I like where mine side here. It was home.


Kerry is online.

The Earth core stopping every 12,000 years? The magnetic pulse shift !!


My uncle buys those tea round looking....that is a lot of the dry tea leaf on one round looking....14 years ago (2010). He shows me. The tea is not good for the teeth right? oh ....my mother buys a lot more this vegetarian shrimp chip, because my face get allergic to the regular fried potato chips. Something the deep secret base? I remember.... They are not those included on here my blog?  Their deep water height is where the pressure sits on their head. Their sea water above their head?

There is a Max? Isn't our TV laterly whom's name was Max? Those Couple Retreat, or Blended, or Click......

You know those milk tea you use for the coffee, those on the top of the jello....the kids eat? Its the tea's flavor I buy those on the TV snacks, the milk tea 500 ml made of the paper. There is 15 NT I show my mother, Tina Jojo buys 75 NT.  No matter what, this kinds of those Hugh looking, Shane looking young kids, we doing nothing but my living room lives on King's movie or Prince.....funny. They keep airing the Harry Potter, so we know the Space Project on their Live TV.

My sky is clear up day light....the birds don't come out as much...or they do on purpose. 

Something genome sequencing.....

Hey there is a website. do they say adductee? My roof......here. Its the birds better, or the thunder better, to say UFO better......next by the parking lot roof  (only one floor ), the basement. Its electric door opening going in and out, yeah across that orange home depot. 

That is where the UFO should land?

yeah.

I think the police probably shoot a bullet each side. That is a first floor roof, giant.....parking lot plate steel roof.

( The birds called....)

He says primate....those Evolutionary 200. The ape, the Ape for Tomorrow. UB those.....failing class for pre-med. WE never does those embroyic....they are the space program. UB those starting Bio 200 - Evolutionary biology, its only ends up the worms. Like Twilight to Bella. Its 50 station in 50 mins, 30 second each, to 100 score on the final lab scores. 


(film....the birds)

(my warm water, laundry the birds say)

Their....bra, or deep space between the shadow and the light....

Breast, and get heavily or larger too.  Deeper, or denser. 

hugh, maybe you all guys leave......we don't look like those faces....


The Deep Base

Your sea water pressure its define 1 atm on the surface. That + the Earth under crust pressure on the top of your head. Can you lawsuit them? Yeah ! Your head on the....cloud this looking to me? The base in the crust, not just the base of the sea water all darkness? You are indoor in the crust, not the sea, at least you know that.

Probably in the sea too. The reason the brain like you...its you see the AC light, its all world made of the light, the internal tunnel light of the fluoescence light like the Stargate. You never see the sunlight anymore. You coming out of the crust, coming out of the water, that is the natural sun light, for your vitamin D. My brother just took the pill.

Is that Kerry ....?? Be with one of them? 


How do you define that pressure? The experiment in your college chem 101. That candel in the plate with the water undenearth, and a cup on the top. When the flame off.....that is how you determined the pressure.

THE air pressure to that water surface. 

So? 

You are the under the sea below the water surface11,000 meter I think? How deep the ocean goes.


They are talking about the DNA blue prints to make a bilateral human like Reptilian and us the same. That is all their saying the last 30 mins? Yeah. The DNA is the program to your every body response including the brain development without the drugs like that Harry.

Because you always insert in the embryo everyone knows that, your DNA is to grow to a full human. They just telling you the details lab to sound like this highlight yellow.

You can just get the transcription

  }   this is the yellow highlight I Anna says.

That simple? Why don't you just ask me? That is in English, I can hear it.


Symmetry is the bilateral, folding to another side to make the bi -lateral like those 500 years 26 Hallie's painting. Fold the paper in half, that is the bilateral.  He says ," The symmetry".

The same thing? Yeah.

None of that can be changed other than the embryotic form. But they talk about it....your belief system. Right...the education.  He went to the church belief, or something they all.....deep secret space people.  I think if they follow the outside those capital human will sound right. 

The humanoid means the homo sapien, in the evolutionary biology 200. In Greek.

Its ...as species name in Greek.

Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Gene, Speices, the 7 Greek names. = one worm official title in one textbook to pass their lab final. 30 seconds per station, their "worm" dissection open their GI track to see from the Chinese tooth pick, where you pointing at with the  bare eyesight to see.

How can a worm be dissect and pointing at on the table ? Its a tube....looking.

Right.

Right?

That is where the tooth picks and choose in the tubes from the worm how to dissect that things 30 second per station you recognize the structure, you have 50 stations in UB final.


X Man

The frog is the symmetry. That is the symmetry means. 

Treaty, and the agreement, that is what that mean. No, abductee I don't think that is the part of the agreement. But....what can be a man walking in the middle of no where....


They are talking about the spirituality? That is without the church......to say the native?

That is the younger guy to introduce to Kerry?! They all dying out.....that Chinese words mean New York. Different tribe, or the star something....they all talking like that. The star seed.  They all talking like that....

My mother got up.

The rainbow gathering, I don't think they know Canadian that side its the rainbow bridge pixie always live there and here. The rainbow warrior for the White Buffalo Women legand in 2012. The tribes talk....the message they brought out from them. The rainbow light body. The human experience....to this world.


I need the warm water, and my air-con......

I am the Heaven. 

I look like more heavenly..







They listening to the spirits together.....there is another young guy next by. The musical being ? They are the musician with the local tribes.

They are not the Westlife......Nicky ~~~ Good morning ~!~~~ I am looking for Shane.

Its in California, Northern. That is where they distribute Bill Gate's vegan meat with Leonardo Da Capri, it was not in the south CA yet, 10 years ago.

Its free.....


Its a Luther's means? 

The soul strengthening. Ronan like those.....

The raccoon Avenger, sorry the GREY has those Laser giant beam, one person use for those space debris. Other than this soul concentrating to say the light being into the body laser focus, I think that is what they mean ...... Sorry, they are the officer's workers. Tim Cook's energy bar on the wall very very often. 

Its a drum....


( I also laugh together !! )

Communicating through me....

The AI control me.... (means)

Bye...bye. bye....done.

Hey, that is the prince they looking for their genome sequencing.  See if their high tech will fix all their problems. The unlimited money means. I bookmarked, in case they ask me.....those England Hugh world. What the High School Musical kidnap me for. 

Their Royal guards can try first.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment