6/13/24

We have a word they say the astral projection.

You don’t want to know first why I know…anything about you ?


One Earth means it’s very giant big as one human foot print, not from us to the Sun define as 1 AU. You cannot walk to the sun. But that’s the only your eyes can identify and see to come near. Something when you grew up…

What ?

How to get to the central, not to the center of the Milkyway? 

They …got the shield and the weaponry. It’s very similar looking idea Tim Cook used to be not the 2 wing structure, it’s a ….governmental building giant in my peripheral. 

Those kids are halfway from that to here, the interface shield. You can see them? Hell no. 


They lie to you, or you want me to exam every frames you stare you scare to ask each of them? 

Tell me first this Zawanna hit my head that day …you dedicating your feet in the blood water. They lesson you could get 2 years in learning the Chinese. 

Do you know where you are? You as the 3rd class citizen everyone is a communism hat Eastern Europe, those Michael Fassbender scenery.  That’s like a camp with a metal fence bar. You are one of then, behind that pushing fence gate. The wire metal bar is on the top, that’s our movie, your son or his counter part don’t like me saying you are a what? Worse than that.

No, you won’t be seeing that, the low air you know, very conservative, you know. You are an orthodox in your time. But to them….you blend in as one of them, they are the conservative. Maybe you should get to know them, all their ages, seriously. 

Of course there is a difference why I bother saying this ?


You look like 30 years old to me to them. 

They hysterical laughing like those evil, horror film.
You imagine you are a Queen, like those loud ghost laughing horror those.

Like yours son’s film. In his chamber. They are the ghost. So why don’t you just quit talking to them, clutch at a corner, don’t bother to any of them. 

You shouldn’t asking me this and laugh away…together. 

And you cannot get your together your mother your sister those?

Worse. 


I ask Zawanna.


I don’t want to talk about this anymore…those things are very into the darkness, the air thin. 

What he told me you shouldn’t be here as your natural form. Whatever you are heighten your knowing, the real ghost just shout away anytime anyhow hurting things everyone.

I have mine knowing not anything he says I cannot understand the ghost world you already one of them, and me seeing the normal. To my side of knowing, it’s better like this neighbor ghost says, Zawanna is a zombie them don’t say, that guy says wait 100 years, you will die down all this.

I don’t think the current existence why you are not already there, just go somewhere else. 


I am too tired, I need to sleep, check this nail.


No comments:

Post a Comment