6/19/24

What so funny the Lord of Rings? Keanu is the black magic Magllana story. But that’s a white actor.

In the boy’s gerne, it’s one of those cloak behind with a sword in the hands to run about, but …this is modern sleek world. He is a drug dealer, handicap or the criminal somewhere his gf dead, the baby dead.

They have no money so they fight hard to gamble on the court room 1) open the mouth sounds IQ 2) write like without losing the line and square after 35 years old.  Imagine this movie…long long long time ago. 


Announcing by Anan?

False. You ask me the story. But I understand why you saying that. A piece of mouth. None of those color are made of the Indian or the Asian. I think that was 2001. None of them were a thing in any life tern. 

2 00 1

It’s 2, but …it has nothing to do with that story. 


Traveling …I think the modern time = schooling is your only background.  America did give a lot more opportunities, saying the Western culture. A lot of people are very very impaired. I saying that. That’s a social costs burden.  The wind and the rain and the snow. 

Is that two is zero means ? It’s not 0 means, it was …none relevant, ten people 2 of them stands there in the empty hall. They check 7. #1 was a satellite, his mother’s kingdom. 

It supposed to be a mercenary idea? This movie …



My brother has a spine what issue? The weight lifting his legs hundred pounds? Hurting behind. 

His bf has 4 teeth to be removed, whitening and my brother teeth too. 


Better just tight yourself on the bed to be honest. Moving in a limited width and the square feet. When you die, what that means in front of the whole universes. Becoming a mock of a joke. 


You ask me ….A mercenary program married to a beauty but it’s the beauty save the shorty to say that Ancient Chinese : Hero save the Beauty.

That’s a ranger. It’s ….veil that ranger. I only knew one ranger, at the veil. It’s my cloth human. I don’t think you look at the mirror what you look like or what you sound like.  It will forever never happened to any of you…never. 

How about we talk about the black water. People criminal this Ocean 11 in Chinese. It’s all those same time and these movie shouldn’t have one good thing, right ? I just think be away this movie would be better off. I look like near, right. Can they find out all the bad things in it, I think it’s horrific ?!!! I personally cannot take it. 


Okay, it that dad beats the daughter, and these 5 sexual harass the hobbit, when the daughter return home, it’s the father beat her and the traveler hurts her. That’s the guy’s very bad attitude. No one married to those. The social cases are nothing but those. The bully!  The beat up, the slap, the violence. 

The old time is not like today. The women right can just live away from those junks guys. They are lazy and dirty and debts cannot do the math, smoke and drunk. You like to imagine the beer bottle to burn the house or knock on the head ? The actual aggression of any taller guy. 

I am a girl, I tend to baby myself happy, especially I rule the world whenever I becoming my hard working money.  A lot of the guys are no good. You see 1234 taller guys right? They gang up hurting 1 girl, you believe those garbage, by buddy next by, or by slang words near term, or by laughing a joke in their own language. The psycho human wants to be keep in this “I have the money, why I don’t breath away those happy life.”

Seeing the movie is one illusion. Then that page 3 worsen …that’s a very bad Simon. 

If not KR, the youth that dance in that stage. Those boys ? They go to war is to be dead, I am happy, screaming, the half naked top, don’t brush the teeth, the junks food leave on the table, it’s the Chinese take-out. My father is one of those nothing but the junks guys 1 to zillions made wrong in life. 

Seeing and hearing one of those incidents, you never never never be with any guy. Lost the passport, expired, lost the car keys, lost the medical records, lost the phone in the toilet. Lost the jobs and how to weave a lie? That’s 9 fellowship a ring, each other slept one next by, a kiss. That one ring before they reach the destination is ruined. Tell me a standard. To melt? Worse.

Because it’s before or after the ring is melt, that 9 supposed to be pure forever. Not one incident to stain that ring if that’s so important.

Just write how to slept left to right, beating drunk, push at the cliff, oops…put a giant red nose. It’s wasted drunk. Too tall, so drunk the head dizzy at those thin high pressure air, and falls. Dead. The old time you can keep dying for a mission !! The modern time…that’s a full house drunk, and dead ?


A lot of the guys hates the girls. They are !! They lied all the time, 


Speaking of AD 2000 is an interface…


Hailey’s father married to Adam’s father that house, everyone leaves, how many people girls + the kids?

That’s Maryland means right ? And they 2 old guys fight happy in Utah church politics in just that one house, no more kids and the wife ? They are the same interests doctors. The true love. That’s what they want or what they say ?


Are they real doctors at all?

Really. You have the real doctor in America those kinds. Oh ~~they cannot possibly don’t know those cases of they themselves, but what do you paper works in English.

Every human IQ is both every mouthful words wrong and writes a simple argument is wrong wrong wrong. 

Maybe they are wrong too, you are from the jails to becoming dragging the dead corpse doctors height with the muscle strength Tamang and Dean size for the dead body bags to move it. Wing to record its unlimited blood war bodies. Imagine they carried their own father dead corpse and recorded at it with the right last name. 

Or you are the hired actors to say the hospital business card for Tamang is friendly at 25 years old? No one cuddle warmth the older guys sounds comfort? It’s all business…good for the business. 



How to re-create a fake worlds from scratch …like the apocalypse meant. 

My learning curve is every day sounds like a brand new. My skin glow more and more, the karmic annihilated. 






I think when the money is stable and no more guys in my worlds…
It’s this ASMR funny ~~


Long time ago they told me. Tamang grew too tall, so he is faking that. He found out there are the wars. 

The whole chicken




Titanic was leaving from Belfast, the capital of Ireland or North Ireland.
James like Nicky’s name I think the Irish dead last be found on the titanic list. 

Really ~ only you all believe those true love or the power of Love.

https://youtube.com/shorts/TyHhETs792w?si=jZDPoEiiJFgxcJHn


…. Those says probably all these authority ever trained the boys, to engineered those you dare to grow tall…imagined the next every middle school label. I already say that too many times. People train the boys has every method. I just waste my time at all.


I want to go to sleep.

Stay with your doctor best, I think. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment