6/08/24

When you die, you find out....

It would be where you create that overal life social circle, I think exactly this ghost lady says. She is here, or that celestial drawing. But....I think its exactly she says. Back to her overall world over there. So these people you seeing them everyday, right now, all around there. It will bother you. I think that is the genuine thing that will really happen. You didn't need to leave to say whom win, or whom lose. Or you want your family once again come together to continue those fights, and every guard does their jobs, so the mansion is intact, not someone killing somebody else.

So you wait til that time. She cares about it. Just here I won't know one person in the past, or all around, or whom are elderly, not one thing I knew, they are all pass away. 


Just take this sheet, to that England or American medical board, and quest their guidance where this movie says in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment