6/12/24

⭐ You all want to ask me about the laws.....like the judge forgotten his or her memory. And do they know that is the argument against them? ⭐

I cannot understand what I see here.

No, I put to sound like that. I don't know why I am seeing that. You probably want to ask the judge yourself, how you having a conversation with someone like Hailey's dad, its an Asian short hair girl, with King Charles's image on the background.


Mummies (1999)? The judges?


Probably just meant I am not talking anymore this things, so you all re-submit again to the judge, and anxiously waiting for the judge?

Or this is not about not the memory, its the promises? The judge promises you something, so that is the end of you bossing the judge what to do the memory lane? That kind of the bossing them to obey the memory? That kind of the memory? Do or don't do? 

Okay, I note it down. and 2)  this is your one whole life plan, right? He promised. I remember I write it down.  Repeat, he forgotten his memory, or his memory lane after OU. So....

Mummies 3 senses off. What is the 3 sense off means?

The judge promises you, like NSYNC those This I Promise You those things, and that he promises you the One Whole Life Plan you bet on this things. Its your judge promises you. Tina Jojo always talk like that

You make him signs a contract? 

The LST poem, your heart, your eye, your ears.


He doesn't know that is a contact?  That is what you mean? Between a memory lane or a promise? That sounds like Harry Potter.


My TV and my news. I have no idea what you say here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment