6/08/24

⭐️ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰ You all what? The moment I step out …you cannot talk to next by that one human ? ไฝ ๅ€‘ๆ€Ž้บผไบ†?็žฌ้–“ๅซๅšๆˆ‘่…ณๅ‡บๅŽป …ไฝ ๅ€‘็„กๆณ•่ทŸไฝ ๅ€‘ๆ—้‚Š้‚ฃไธ€ๅ€‹ไบบ่ฌ›่ฉฑ?

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ   When is the moment I left ? ๅ“ชๅ€‹ๆ™‚้–“ๆˆ‘้›ข้–‹ไบ†? ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽŠ

There was Mission Impossible - Dead Reckoning. 

The Lake House just started, 


No, I just asked. I cannot call the police station, not other people and something something, the otter, the birds or those they say, or I seeing things. You mean, other than the Pinterest. I am not talking to anybody. A little bit here or there.  


Except the ones to stay on this talk, you other none noisy people you have no other lifes?

It must be about me, Nicky or Shane. Kian got married ~~~ ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰

One side you guys are a group of the ambassadors - you know why you need to end up in America whichever time, the Games, the new work relationship, I would mean here Simon and Keanu. If I make the money on them, you will listen better? ๐Ÿ›Ž️ The print out you heard a few things, you just barely understood, observing and go along with the current situation. You know, you are heart beat anything it’s at you. You can intern age, then that’s the age.


Probably Hailey’s video. Seen it. Last one was like 30 mins, no, I didn’t see all of it.

Its Taiwan ? ๅฐ็ฃ็š„?


How to walk toward that hallway ? Most people don’t think that exists. I …don’t think it’s …

You need to get them to say yes on you. That’s not another person …that’s the entire organization.  You all weren’t planning to listen until that day one by one I think …and how does ??

Oh I see. Most of you don’t …have any quality. I understand a certain kind of talk, right. So I response or this is my space, I say what I think. UB they have zero quality, it’s by invitation only. 


Next movie: Wonder Women 1984

Oh no, I never think ….they will never make it anything in life, to say free will on Lee’s that college name? Of course not. I never think about it.

I find out later …no, of course not. 

๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿฅด

⭐️⭐️⭐️ oh, your all cases by imagination those you are or you are not? Theft my cases copy onto yours movie to make a claim and they kill 3 to proven you, how your case be going back 1928 Disney castle power, that Babaji’s photo I told you all before ? That kinds?

No, they can just statement dead not literally killing them if they didn’t make that much of news.

⭐️⭐️⭐️ Maybe those Ivy League has to solve it by participation. Your state school is mental or the real IQ?


https://youtu.be/OPeAMsCXlPw?si=I4YfSsOVtSisYIdb

Like the lyrics, what does it say ?

Bow, kneel, flat before too late, each you has a living next by. Understand ?

When you lose things like that, you will say, you looking for another love, to theft to steal, to wither. What it means I forever exist, understand ?


Make it a certain thing only the TV say. Not the babbling through the mouth whom can be more crueler than you ever imagined.


I think it’s you all hostile human like Lalla my facebook a lot of the cat in lunch school classroom (?)

But if my blog post is where I hear things right and I am writing them as I was told, many you got married til these movie, the movie scripts, the cartoon, the 30 years ago songs or the cartoon to this days, the new comer people they look younger …you went to read the wiki or the exact script content line by line. Per movie watching. You might be whole day inside a room and no one knows what you exactly busy at researching. It’s coincident or it’s near by?

If you are already married, and form a family, that’s once of a lifetime, not switch another 3 or 4 times?

What did you say to each other all these movies means to you ?
















No comments:

Post a Comment