7/26/24

Hugh, no....one more day, let them finish clean up. Too much these flood in the south.

There are the pole coming it down. One in the morning market. My mother saw it. 


I keep seeing the moisurizer, the syrup? You mean the cosmetic that protected the skin or watering the skin, nurture the skin? The moisturizer, those? I have not really using anything I know of in my life. It would be inside the mall those? A8 I think. On the receptionist 1st floor - the customer counter, you can ask them the children's floor and where is the elevator to go up.

Using the bathroom, or your kid all around to look. (Its in the same A8 ). Where that customer counter receptionist, that is where those make-up place like the regular American mall those.


I use that Waston place next by the Pizza Hut (the same street near the W hotel that road, I like that Watson) 


The typhoon, you want to watch a movie: Mad Max: Fury Road

Its made by Australia !

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9cyP_7X-JTU




No comments:

Post a Comment