7/01/24

I remember now, maybe they are too the pop culture in Ireland !!!

When you gear towards, 1000% close gate, it didn't need to literally closing the whole gate, you have to walking it down that long isle with your FATHER right now its going on, you follow that same track next 20-30 years, he is doing these 2 years... + ???

You write it down the schedule, someone took you per step to observing him? What is the walking down the isle looooong hallway til the end of the mansion castle, FAR away from the media noise at the door, anyone HAS that langauge anywhere?!!!!


Not Nicky, not Shane, if that is APO Mike and Sammy ~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUAjorlgikM

You decide what is the media focus, not you running out for SOS? This media one human or all turning young the damf ears, they gonna be in danger??? You never question of any of that !! So THEN STOP THAT.




I only know my jobs, and I already drew a lot of those image, not my brain has any of this fantasy, if....any of your literacy, or your academia, or for the rest of your life, you brain dead no functioning so just the soccer freniac, or the concert living in the song and the lyrics.....not to deliver your ought-to-be your jobs, one whole lifetime, you better really sitting it down, someone professional walking you all through the normal lifestyle how you get on your life A to Z.


I have my nap, wake up on the Ireland morning time, and my movie time starting in the afternoon, too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment