8/01/24

Disney princess theory, to go to Maryland, or to imagine to generate a topic in Washington D.C? And where?

Where in Washington DC?


Hugh you staying in still? Yeah, after you nap, you walking all around nice, still hot. You thought about your vicinity, your concept, its one built 1-5 floor without the elevator, or older home here renovated, or you have this student athletics + the family hospital visits, all that.....where to rest or that England Lord someone coming in, the last stop Green line? It does have the first floor, all near by, but....too far.

Still the cake month? Olivia's cake? Get everything for the period? 

No, you thought about the vendor's where you seeing the fruits (Eastern Area, that hotel + the bakery, you have an expensive vendor, not the night market. You coming it down those older apartment from the elevator, you cargo the entire Chinese pears going up)

Your turn right away from 3C that road going to the middle before reaching to the giant road (toward the hospital), there is a vendor, but its very hot right now.

Your lifestyle, you grab a cutting tool and a basket of the fruits, you eat a bowl in 5 mins. Those lifestyle.





Your UK entire ambassador's program, which age of you all buddy together, its by the King's direction. His instruction and his command. He and Prince William will have to deal with the media's room. So I am asking you the first sentence? Where?

You are not going to do that in the media room.

Are you friends to each other? In where, which room?

Its to discuss with the same age without the lawyer license = the congressman.

You just chatting to go somewhere? The mall shopping? 


Every guy agrees there is a such things in Disney princess? An inspirational talk? 

My thought would be we finishing talking about that...never think, never thought, never talked about it anymore, until this Thor, saying "because..." What because? The Disney princess discussion? 


Is this about yesterday those discussion? (my ceiling)

That is the stupidest things I ever heard. I have Westlife, I have Shane Shane Shane things....and I have MD 20+ normal things, not the law society, but going through ideas, and this Earth-celestial, or these files have a horror thing. YESTERDAY. You care about your social standing or your own faces, as the arrogance, can you just do the arrogance things NEVER THAT?

Before a guy, you want to say MY mother. THAT WILL NEVER BE A discussion point.

Before a medical board, not a law society. 

What was the ending yesterday, I never even cared to remember, the road ends. One of those Mark or Brian song to cook, and something road end, not Rohan.....there is a word in the movie.


The Lord of the Rings: The War of the Rohirrim is scheduled to be released theatrically in the United States on December 13, 2024, by Warner Bros. Pictures.


I fainted.


I want to close my eyes a bit.

The weather is fine, you all can go out. (I check it)


There is something about.....when I wake up.

You side by side with the TV celebrity (the female), or the movie celebrity (the female), exactly still per word I said last night.  I think I say (a) cooking  (b) shopping, how to live in Maryland or New York City, whichever this new location supposes to be and might be for the rest of your life.

Give me a reason, I believe what I just said, twice?



Its to sing? https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qgY4lPwnxOs

This is not again, like that SMCH?



The hair to go out and eat:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZeQOFS-C9xU


So you all believing in it, this is serious? Exciting over?


Everyone so believing it.....these cosmetic, the ring holder, the junks you all buy inside the closet. Where you buying them? TJ Max?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/LOhsqTYQU8o


They insisting you all cooking for your individual reason?

The potato reason? https://www.youtube.com/shorts/dobgyXQDwQE

The lemon tart reason?   https://www.youtube.com/shorts/lVFVUH8RhBM

Focaccia, that is for Vatican reason? https://www.youtube.com/shorts/H2U9O2Ra5OU

They all going to be in Maryland all that area, I see.


My whole life I think I don't need to cook anymore, here, I like to stay here home. I don't know how to do these, the birds, or anything around, but I need this temperature here, seriously. The temperature. And the food reason, and it is a city, everything very very near. And if the boyband they all coming in for any reason, I am so surely know I am right here. Either side. Its not really a guy reason, I go to be with them, right?



Asian would be the guest house food: (ordering these kinds)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VJsWnTzLmGU

And All You Can Eat or the hot pot?  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/aXyfRzIcs88


7 Harry Potter, I remember now, Japan?

And Hugh's which ship, only 3 ship (2 from England + 1 Ireland)

totally 50 cakes? I think Hugh is very new, his heart always going up or down, when he has to do anything....looks like switch ( to the next people), no more cakes ~~~~~

===> You learn how to train the military and some people around you better like Olivia.


These creative food, there is a cave man method. ( at the river washing the fish, and light the fire in the big chulk wood. ), or create an ice cube.....Taipei is fast the communication required world both to Europe, or America side, other than me doing this kinds of the jobs, seriously.

What you gonna talk to the Pope, to the both religious leader, or the political leader, or this Prince & Me, that prince will shows up? Other than Kian, if Westlife all got invited with the rest of them, for some reason they know why they are together...WITHOUT me.

I feel so hurt.....I DON'T need to be there and maid and cooking.....

(Birds have this ugly throat sound, the black birds....Halloweens?! The pumpkin ! At the kitchen side.) 

Not the actual Harry Potter food all that on the table?

Amazon selling the food processing cutting or cube it - a machine ( the electricity method), not me cutting it anymore.


No, you prepare your life, and your bf, ex husband, or any father /mother exit, no matter what that is. Running or keep running included. 


Next 


No comments:

Post a Comment