8/22/24

Everyone thinking ... me too.

My mother had an ice cream 2 hrs ago. I have 1 now. The vegan one, not fat  !!!!


Is Olympia finished? ! Hey, you have that jobs, Hugh? Which year? Only I stare my own news, that kinds? Your secretary needs to stare all those news, Hugh, seriously ! 

This CNN looks funny, Clinton, and Obama....hey you all + those video inside ladies or Movie lady, Clinton's wife, your all body guards is the same like that Biden's body guards, too, like Obama's too. Close gate, and ask them what is your real jobs, seriously. How come so many of them....the correct jobs description is to be the American Presidents !!


Listen, the classify is not the only branch in America, that seize that education through that 1956 or 1954, those time interval, having the treaty with one of you (President Eisenhower). Did you check all that, or you allow to go that far, seriously? Like that 430, which edition of that Dianetic? 

Under the American constitution, you know why there is a constitution?  Tell me first, why you all American know why you suppose to know....why there is a constitution? Its to guarantee the....Bills of Right.

So under the constitution, you have 3 Power branches, where we starting in 1911 and migrant the whole things here with the Chinese museum is not your priority, its just a few building down the road, called the National Archive, and you leave that piles of the paperworks on their desk and finished. 

The congress floor, where your desk, or the Queen's desk on the resolute ....again, what is the resolute means, your own movies? National Treasure, where the Twin stands, one of those with the Paris talk, the visual is on the top of the Statue of Liberty? Its ....? You sign bills through the legislation floors. In that division, you have that 50 states come together in...


a) The local state representative, to represent for the citizen. 

b) The governor, 

c) The senator

d) The congressman or the congresswomen. 


You don't call all of them as your Congress floor, the legislation branch, you just say they are those whom more near to the citizen, represent for the local district of the school, the university, or the activism groups, for the environment or the minority workers, and all that. 

As the president, you only doing things on the congress floor, those (d) looking side, and sometimes when (abc) those coming in, you heard about them. You eat with those Congress Floor to international ligate to those "they tell you".  You don't get too stressful, like your congress has those Mon-Thur schedule, many holiday, even I had those forward schedule from nick's. You don't get too stressful, so you go to the banquet like Obama does those speech where the big spotlight its at your eyes and you deliver a speech.

You go on the television to do that in front of the citizen, too. Your 4-8 years term. That is your real jobs. Keep your Congress Floor clean, clear, happy, banquet everyone happy, and eat healthy, or look healthy.


"By the 2nd reincarnation new territory other than Earth, I will have 100 groups my brother, or that Sariputra snatching my every things, if we ever get out of the Earth. I need a list to gossip with my family, you are the staffs, not the Congress Floor, so you make that up, I don't care.

For the Congress floor, they getting my feedback or suddenly I have a job, you tell them the same. They just sent in a list whatever they wish to hear from me. My attitude its...they are one Power in the one corner of the Waterbody, so the American stays...as the American Congress that stood on the top of the central, not the local. I am sure you records my every words, just tape play to them, every time, and every next time you coming in here. We finish talking about this."


The animal, the otter is not the animal...in this society shape up.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kekt3sTaLv4

You will NOT BE witness that when the whole things jump on a human, I am in a capital, not near the zoo. You worry about me, or you realize that We Are Oneness together? When is the congress bill to pass is a religious context? Can you wait until your floor up any human stand up and talk clear in their own language, or just put that on your desk, not on my desk.


"I hear enough with these, I drew my own conclusion so you will have a job every 4, or 6 years them, that way, those are the real jobs, every 4 years, or the interval when the 4 years and the 6 years meet, other than these student clubs to the SA presidents. I am the leader of this pack, HERE, is the Floor Up all leadership, me ! One person context, until that is settle ends, it will be my glorious one lifetime, other than those....its in the biological definition, we are the biological, I heard of, NOT when the species to say the fitness, so I have a capital central sleek, to go against the rebellation of the HUMAN people, not the PETS in dying out specie pleading to....?  Take over the Earth !!! My context, I am the Earth, you got that? Get out."


I have a LIVE TV, and the news.





No comments:

Post a Comment