8/18/24

Kate would be the leadership?! ( You have no idea what I see....)

Middleton. You call her the last name in England? Japanese we do the last name calling...


oh, the Cake?

Snoopy, someone slam the door in this building so loud so loud....someone stuck in the hospital, or? (The birds quack)


Your girls feel miss home? 

You all from European anyone, the new girls or the new boys coming in that are part of this big family, you miss home, less people populate in any sphere of the hotel entrance, the 7-11 or the Family Mart, or this one week when I was not on your all watching...you been through some of the people crowd commute near the traffic hours? Are you ready for the next week? You know why you are doing this, right? And the younger age, you are more near Kate, or cannot get near, or that is anyone Royal Family, your parents got told, and you are all the cousins? So Kate gonna hold you all hands doing this?

  • You miss home?
  • Did you take some photo? Are you finding the things you eat similar home?
  • Some are from the England civilian or the family background other than the military.
  • I guess treating them the same like the American side of the military mix, its their uniform.
  • How is you all relation to that one Kate? You calling her which name?
  • To start some conversation and the torch be passing, or the King or some Senior Whom the title near by, everyone passing each other the torch.
  • When you planning doing that kinds of the talk, not this first week, everyone just arrival.
  • Between the girls, between the royal connection, or even within the family itself. 
We will not have those culture, so when you table-to-table, you realize....some of the scene might be the book related. You lead each other in the foreign lands.

Are you planning ... anything else, other people planning for you, that kinds?

Between the girls and between the guys, there are many boybands and the celebrity, you all can buddy the Women Stars, or the Hollywood Man stars other than the boybands from the 90s, you realize that, or until they get here, they are important? Everyone else important, that is what I mean. So ladies, or the guys.....mostly the ladies you like to buddy each other to the England court - considering? 

The American court, considering? 

Only these two nations sounds like why they situate in UN, the whole Earth believing in? Do you all want to making some efforts whom will be the main show, to torch handling, and each other from which perspective to make the friends, including anyone else I cannot see is on the island right now here, these several days in you all conversation to each other.

In the same hotel, or the hotel conference room, or the lobby?


No, I won't be there. I need you to be the best friends for each other, cherish to hold, the one lifetime, they mean to you, or the best friends mean to you, or you all care about it, and make some of these leadership lasting, and make some good example for everyone all around. 

To the girls and to the guys.


Those you can travel together !!! Starting from Mably, 1234...all the way south?


Why my photo shouldn't be here....is not part of the conversation. Nicky is the dad.


No, I can show up. Starting 2014 showing it up. The youth doesn't know when that I was showing up even just the online chat format. Your military still have the boss all near about.....I need to exit some of these scene, not because I can or cannot do. I didn't need to stay on that momentum to make the friends - too many other student clubs activities everywhere else !!!!! 

Or its the Ireland reason.

And if you all relocated to here....and I am not here, and that decision is to stay here, or going down where Square should go, too? Can you all go home? You can all sight seeing here, but too many activities are where about, will be interactive with Mably? Did you all inquire when Mably step in north here? I didn't know he would be living or staying here? He is comfortable, he is warm there, he is the friends there, he has been living there, or langauge there, all that included? You all European culture, those? ~~~




No, I be here !

I would be saying.....you all don't require to invite to each other side of the land, so here is like far away from either side of the home. Feeling...none concern anyone to talk, anyone to say, anyone to interact, when everyone enters in? 

And if.....going north, or going south. These military is where I baby sitting them here, they feel fine? Hugh going with you all with the Olivia? Some officers going with you all too? Meeting Mably, and some other people flight directly to Japan? The real journalist meeting visits, and that stage will be international. 



You all just nurture your mind, you prepare you might all doing that.....

These military just play, and run, and hide, or sight seeing, going back to the US and coming it back, a several time. Or the Ireland coming and going. 

The girls talk to the girls, and the guys talk to the guys? I seeing the strange human used to be. I am not sure whom I am seeing, really.



UB they...stay their land. I have not much to say ....


Another 5 years will pass. You all have the kids like the newspaper, so whom I am seeing here?! 



Its Hugh's jobs, you mean the next few days like 2 days ago, oh ~ he is on this kinds of you all together jobs? The food, I mean. Something probably Olivia will say...someone else is around here, and Hugh is not too that articulate? Something happened, I need to know?

Is you all wearing the contact lens not bothering you? I seeing this inside and outside, and your eye glasses is not bothering you, and the outdoor, your eyes are not dry? One of those? Indoor the mall or the outdoor too heated temperature to breath? I don't go out, but I never have the contact lens anymore. 

Sometimes you don't want to interact with any human, because of that. Not get close, not on the weekend, and I can sleep whenever I feel like on my own bed.


The Japan food shows up, now. 

Sorry, I originally thought Mably is at his home, literally speaking. I have no idea what do I see....That was what I said one time, didn't I? 

I remember what I said. Someone are 2 fingers poking his eyes, so Mably one day shows up.....somebody literally explains to me what did I see?!



Do I miss Shane?

... ... I am watching this youtube until Westlife is singing. I am going to sleep I think. Clean up, or wash my hair ~~~Sunday Night !!! Happy ~ tomorrow you are all on your own? 

You call them, you sent a card to them, you voice mail them, you flowers them.

Its so long I have to shoulder everyone else worlds ....less to say I miss anyone to be honest at some of this stage. I calling the whole year, he is not tired of listening ~~~

Good night, good night, good night ~~~~ one of these days I farewell, kiss goodbye farewell those.



No comments:

Post a Comment