8/16/24

💐💝💝💐💐🍵🥪🥪 Love you, Westlife ! Concert Tonight !! 💐💝💝💐💐🍵🥪🥪

Kisses and Hugs ~~~~💐💝💝💐💐🍵🥪🥪

💐💝💝💐💐🍵🥪🥪💐💝💝💐💐🍵🥪🥪💐💝💝💐💐🍵🥪🥪💐💝💝💐💐🍵🥪🥪😘😘😘😘😘🥃🧁🥃🧁😘😘😘😘😘🥃🧁🥃🧁😘😘😘😘😘🥃🧁🥃🧁😘😘😘😘😘🥃🧁🥃🧁😘😘😘😘😘🥃🧁🥃🧁😘😘😘😘😘🥃🧁🥃🧁😘😘😘😘😘🥃🧁🥃🧁😘😘😘😘😘🥃🧁🥃🧁😘😘😘😘😘🥃🧁🥃🧁😘😘😘😘😘🥃🧁🥃🧁😘😘😘😘😘🥃🧁🥃🧁


Love you, Shane ~~~~

I am checking today's video, the food, and the otters.


You sure they are on the stage?

I am on the radio... my mother hurts my head, walking when the movie clitch on a painting name....Betty on the wall. 

(I scream) that is....betting?  Ola? The Yogi Bear?

Hey, look here....狸貓換太子 !!!




All these video, so wish this Tina dead in thousand pieces. 


What? She was bankrupt one Titanic? 1997? 

The radio told me......I don't know how to describe to you anymore, so I say the radio. Why?


Shane has a tail, when he sits on the ground listening or looking at that Mark.

Everyone says I have a tail, what do you think people talk in....


Egypt 聽埃及的神 (老高)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBVNj5vQqHA


Tell Shane good night~~Kian good night, Nicky good night ~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment