8/08/24

Most the American military entering to China, that's fine.

Its done.

You just want to ask me this, or that....one of them my newspaper here?

The small nucleus family grew up here and go to school. Me, Tina those kids family, growing up useless most of them, my cousin. 

It would be your Top, that....American president needs to know or imagine how to operate better before the King finds his plan, he has a strange brain, he knows its only lasting 5 mins but it looks both side difference, whichever your American side sending in. You can send all, right.

You rarely have the American arriving here, you know that?

The regular American citizen those.


... ... you know why they going to China Shanghai, right?

Tokyo similar or New York City

101 Taipei, this is more of the shopping malls. You have the shopping malls everywhere called the outlet mall. I never been to these area, 3 cities, but I gone to Manhattan and Toronto. You given them an instruction? The bimbo rises up to the Sports Arena and filter those Ocean 11 exactly those sum of the money, its they enter those places, 3 cities to make the best of them  in Dream Big, Play Big, right?

Not here.


China, do they need a car to drive? Shanghai !

Here are those NEVER wear the eye glasses anymore, the car insurance, the car license plate, to those yellow, left blue, left red, anything that left side south to north....all the way to south keep going to the airports. All these, some minimum, the whites can find a job to sustain the rent, the food, the utility and no car required, and no heating and go to the hospital in minimum.  

No, I don't really know how they find to be here, those are not the wealthy places, no.


The Family like your white house those idea in design + go to the school here

The family, the kids, the grown up, the background, some connection. Asia, all Asia probably all design somewhat like that.

I seen the Russian looking like them, right. 

If ?

They don't stand, talk, look, find a job resume.....here. There is no if. I never think of it. We have 40 years none stop European and probably American where about to come in.  Never these looks like them, no.  Not even Hugh, I almost thought they would both leave.


No, I can stay indoor for the rest of my life. Its a lot convenience for me, too....many. 200 countries it means the flag on my geography bookstore map, do you look at it? You don't know why I put that on the video, there was a FIRST time, I say....either was behind, or I rehearsal just type out, there is a spider flag. 

Did I say, I went to the first time Hugh this time stay, I flip that entire dish almost, they put me a far away place too full, so alone, I had a front scene of this crab. I use 2 second to flip that thing.

MY HEART almost literally jump out, my entire body jumps ~~~


You don't run errand home, sir? You got married ever? 

The post office? ....okay. I done a lot of those, and here one day.....its the local you never seen those distilled water company coming in and going out Mon-Fri, I keep saying it, every building. The office hours everywhere. We don't operate in English here. 

They will tell you Top 3 high school, its more than enough to communicate these simple office hours Mon-Fri to be honest, whatever that sounds to you, other than the distilled water company or the security company van passing it by.

I live here, that's what it means.


My news and my lunch boxes.


(why they changed? )




No comments:

Post a Comment