8/11/24

No, eat, sleep, walk, buying....things. Retired like my uncle and debbit them.

I think....they still carry their music business, so either Kian was saying that to me through the Mummies (2023), so I response, but if Shane is the one, I already told everyone, every circle, every social ladder, including his company - its...me and my mother, down or up stair this simple. My original home, I need to be here.

So literally the real picture I given to them, its a freedom what we do per day. When that is not immediate, then, we both sleeping indoor more, or bathing, or cooking somewhat, going out to eat, buying something, the Uber arrives, the Fedex arrive, the Mon-Fri, that is one street over, the bike, or the walking, pick up something.

Its not as airy, its so much building, so he probably flying with the other Westlife back and forth, or something he goes alone if he travels to sing, and all that. But home, its washing the bed sheet, the rug sun dry dry dry dry dry.

My hair band, per week washing and dry.

My counter towel (sink water), dry.

My boilet needs to be wash 1 days period day, or 3 days the toilet  "lid", and the AI control panel. SHANE's TV called the Soft Stream.

The floor wiping, with the money anything I can do its the stock up the cleaning supply, and the Japan toiletry formula. Its next by Trio, parking route (his mother died), that store around. Like RNErin, how this road design.

That is what it means.


5 Star Hotel Venue

5 Star Hotel venue microphone and the stage, or the outfit or the lightening, or the cafeteria.

I mean it this is a capital life. At home we be sloppy, but there are the occasion, and he is the Westlife?


We may or may not, but I am explaining more than once.....its the toilet means to me, my bathing means to me, I get rid of the guys so....its 4 limbs warming for me.

me me me.

My toilet rug needs to be the polyester, my AI control panel has the dust, I need these tissues paper to be Uber, I need the floor to have the hair removed, this is the marble. I like those really cleaning methods, and these birds and the sky used to be the Sun God World, it was in ....the Egypt known. They are the birds God, or the Sun God. You don't believe those....but.....

The food near, its the night market, there are the fruits carried home by the uber, or those younger guys jumping near by. Me and my mother needs those water osmosis. The clean water, not the Brita....I gonna die !!!

My hospital is near me, my dentist is near me.

Shane you want to do the eye laser? Inquiring the price?


Hugh seeing all these darken.....shopping. One day they gonna be fix, oh well. China platform has so many this things. Shopping in Breeze or eating in Breeze, the Second Café you all like the food, or the Paul or the bakery, or the restaurant






No comments:

Post a Comment