8/25/24

Ola and this Simon (Iron Man)

Right, hurting each other, that is Ola thinks and how to change the wind all that ....

I haven't talked to Justin and Nick from 98 Degree. I tell you when I did call them. Before the Earthquake and then I call them I thought 6 months from the news, to tell them, its not stopping. And then I think 1 week ago. I told Justin I gonna call him on the weekend. I didn't. Today we have this typhoon news. So I never call them anymore.....


I think....

Those girls and those guys in America is together on the business sorting, for real. 

Correct, behind your back Simon. Their own business, its a group (the American side).

The Ireland would be because they are smaller, the countries itself, so they are more united just those visual can see. In that world, Ireland and Europe side. We have that here, too. Taiwan.

They want to extent about these concept 3 lands (20 -30 years ago already). 三峽兩岸 = The three ridge mountains in between and the two sea shores. What happened to them? It wasn't open you know that between the policy for 40 years, so those 80s, we had only 3 channels as I grew up. We had the first democracy president, you probably didn't know that, so that has been probably 30 years gone, he died. Since those too many happened, so the artists spread because England treaty ended "Forever" sign, but they push it earlier I think. Wing those.

I think they go everywhere by the immigration, but some probably is here Taiwan, so we know about it. A decades later so there is the Expo, I heard about it overseas. It was never like that. 


No, I didn't know. Your face is on the movie, the fire ball everywhere, the angry birds. All that page is a trouble maker type.

I didn't think so I never asked. You should ask the girls and the guys, correct. Those American side, the American, yeah. 


You forgot.....you enter the broadcasting networks. That is a TV network.

Charlie has, the demo AGT them saw. Taiwan is very small, I remember some of these stuffs. The journalism is where someone holds up a microphone and talk, that things make a very loud noise, at the Commander-in-Chef Stage in every school. 總司令台.

Yeah, I remember I told you, you had an option last time I told you - the System going home, they are the senior community higher social ladders and benefits. Before they die out, to comfort you some of those memory. You can ask the American, its real. 

You retired, you won the lawsuit and you get to go home. 

Won the lawsuit, you got compensated and go home, sorry...there is a lawsuit I mean, for real. How you end up in America for 25 years. To be on purpose...becoming Da Vinci side by?  Somebody probably filed for you. You can ask. "Is anyone literally filed for us, for me....?" You just curious. You can say that. 




You used to watching them? Shane, them on your desk?


You don't want to ask me where that news on Shane on Nicky? Those things? In America...something happened to that Real Estate probably just when we were in UB that time to graduate but I gone to the graduate school, and left America. You know how Dr. Bing Shen be more IQ driven higher end, the internet talks about it article. All the IQ idea so they can do better outside their jobs, those.....are Dr. Bing Shen. The housing plans, W Two Worlds. Yeah. 

I think the bank tighten up in America, very early those stage. By 2014, Kerry they had those news I shared, those Southern Isle probably Harry claims were nothing but the suicides lists. The finance /banking worlds. I remember it was in 2014.

It was sad, for me, because SMCH were OU language on August 16th near by, it was love love love love love.....that is Elvis dead, Robin William dead, Laura Caball dead, Ruth (young black dead), and a younger guy suicides and dead. I had my vision that time, the Harry Potter Silver Christmas drizzling everywhere, behind he was a portal gonna whirl pools him in. He clutch behind my back. I typed these in Google + I remembered...maybe the police has the whole copy. (the floor below fallen).

I tell you the lines, the transcription....egg = 

If its on the book, is that real? Of course that's real, why I quote it for you?


Love, love, love, love, kiss, kiss on   August 16 

1         2        3       4      5       6            AZ Draw an egg VVV like that. This is 7


Its 83 trillion Tu mature into full Ihos Ku

Love   Love      thanks for all caring and support (whole line is 10)

  8         9


And the most recent today (Nov 1, 2014)

Original Universe    is 912 zillion plus Tu Quo matured into the full Ihos Ku  

Ku that is Buffalo 

Okay, that's is, that's it = bee

That is to update you

If anything new, probably we will take later in the

future, Love you all, thank you

(she wave)

           ||

          54 pixlate


That is on my books, so you turn to the page before....at the Bee.

You go backwards.


But I don't remember clearly....something is pixlate.


No comments:

Post a Comment