8/25/24

You all military high tech toys your phone or on the map?

Interesting....where you from? England?!


You sometimes can be in the city or always stay indoor, so...if one taxi get one group getting those bar codes scan, you can just pick the nearest mall around your location. I can see, some went to North side, west too?! Assuming.

Have fun in the city. 


(slam the door) Not too many things you can check here. Its too hot in the summer.

The dinner time is now? The elevator cable up or down. 


It is expensive, those places, correct.

Apps (1) (2) (3) (4).....

is this about the App? Your health app? Right, if you going up the stair walking up and your phone is in your bag, at your pocket included, anywhere is moving, they record.

The bar code scan, you already know. Nothing particular.

The Timezone, its where you have here Asia Zone, you go to the Japan, the same. One side America, one side Europe. The timer is the same of that time clock app. Its the same app. Not than me, also needs to use that, correct. 

Your Safari is one broswer open, but your Youtube is an app.

My website is Google design the blogger, mobile edition. You use IPad you will find out at the end, you can view in a different setting. Not me using it...but there is a frame works there, some people using IPad for too many things, my other website.

The voice memo: where is these thunder rains you hears about? I sent to my email, so that is an App but click click click with the name to change on the top. I use emoji. No, the Gmail? They connected to....

You figure it out by yourself.

I need to talk to this Ola or Simon....I didn't ask Shane things.


No comments:

Post a Comment