8/28/24

The news are in 20 mins.....all your fate.

This Ella Enchanted, that Rebecca crown Beef Bulletin, she remember her white rice gravy, say it? Its your height to reach to the top cabin, funny?  I say once, you don't hear....right?


Rebecca and Keith like My mother and Joey looking at each other eye rolling

Just like Hailey's mother has an eye lash.....


Per act, per air, per ash....its the meat farm diet. All of your aura, or the chi, is nothing but the meat foul smell.......Orc would have agree with me. What I meant tell Scott has an Asthma, his room is stuffy, like the carpet. You don't think my air too crystal, Sailor Moon Season 2 or 3, the meat potato, will never be my diets. It wasn't too clean how clean, I say FRIENDS that cereal is riboflavin.  This Earth doesn't need anymore, standard, you all promise that. 


Per touching lip of the wine, cigerate, tabacoo, and one meat ingredient, you can say waterarian, you dare to ask me one tablet of the 10 commandment, you will see per day how blood shed on the back to say the freedom, I say 1 dust, you daring to get it wrong.

Understand? Like Joanna's yogurt, and I have to swallow that Koshi's one mayo veggie burgere. Ask ~~ if that is too mayo!!


Don't call, don't bother me, you are all meat eating in that KY, has no money.

Don't see, don't tell me you UB better, assuming SMTV were just the facebook toy. 

My life right now only 1 my mother.

Shane doesn't make it, that is his always freedom choice, I tell you the whole world makes it fun, all the time.


Orc can stand up that one....I already see.

You think, I care about the human at all, you all American, a greater religion practice, all the time, that is great. Rebecca loves saying that

Presume, Tamang? say it, "Suppose", say it.


Tell me this cover......of one great song means?  Orc knows what he means. Little reporting...... 3rd grade...I always know or that was 2nd grade and half.  The coffee milk makes my head hurting, the first time and the last time to say the alumnimum foil drink, "What is a coffee?"

Say it? Melinda !

Say it, Tamang.

Its the substance you put inside your mouth. That little reporting, you American surveillance, you only know how to please, not orc pretending....whom I am at all.

Right? 

Then tell the whole world, little reporting, you or them?!

This world belongs to?

Say it?


ME only. Finish your 40 years loop, this end of the week. No more Washington D.C, fun?  Only all the reporting just basic dust, ash, meat touch per lip, per cheese, per restaurant, per order, per money, per plastic cup, dare to...say one Earth. All the trash mount, you will buy from orc, per person identity on this one Earth. You don't require to recycle big land, America. So......you know that standard, not just the costs of the economic......on the "Boss", right?

haha....


I have more office workers outside, than you ever imagined, 8 billions human dare to breath per litter air extra, per name imagine, its real or high tech, I am the boss.

Per dare.


Feel like, when you explain to them well, only I exist, only my standard, its all left behind, or you want to say, they drive all together and live together Muskoka, for the rest of their life. 

Tell me...how I know, how, or why I end up there?

Tell me, you know....and I know too.


Paper folding art, say it?

5 billion tons milk paper made box, Adam one feet....is he starting yet?


Its funny, laugh ~~~~ everyone, clap a min.

What is the paper folding skill means?

Say it. Origami, funny?

Say it...


Those little reporting, see the cover, sing the better songs. 

My TV is here. Time.



No comments:

Post a Comment