8/12/24

⭐️ This is about the food, or about Zawanna his profession?

Your textbook ! 

This is about those Avenger's doctors + your seeing, in your special field, you enter the 1st or the 2nd year after USMLE 2, right, that is when you selecting your chosen's field? 

Is being a doctor a such rush decision, my whole life cannot wait until the 2nd years before the USMLE 2, after I pass, I figure it out ! My house chore is nothing but the emergency to my brain usage in front of my desk. 

This age, no, you don't need to join the clubs. That one textbook, everything they want it, make it perfect. I have no idea, how did you all get busy on the freshman college year?

The interview committee, you didn't even make it the MCAT, or the basic 2 years to 4 years a major those prerequisite? 

The individual profile? You mean there is a garbage among you, the case study, you mean? 


You stack up your textbook, 20?

Page 1 to page end, every single page. What is in it?


Chicken

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Y6uAUtcpN0E


You must done something before. I have not done it. It was PCAT, not MCAT.

You look at that time, what are all these few mins you see, you hear, you register, not in English I know. You are eating the meat, I know that.

The bone, blood, flesh. The vampire things we talk about it, you put a long long long needle down, but that is hurting. 

You don't know why that is hurting, or how that is hurting by imagining what I say, or written, other than sounding like anything inside your textbook, per straight sentence. I watch TV !


I personally tell you what, Obama has an Obama care. The American medical has a principle, that is all medi-care to the whole wide world 194 countries on the flag map, and then the animals welfare, or the public hygienic. That department they will say, that is theirs. 

Saying those words at your core values, you realize, for 20 years, you never one day delicate enough to be a real doctor, have I ever saying that?


I need to nap.




No comments:

Post a Comment