9/01/24

I think....you just want to know what I think?

I think...its what they got told, those are correct. They might be yelling back to the judge very often, and that impose some threatening langauge. Somehow in the end of that, they probably get some notice about "the better profile" than another person. I cannot really hear the per word saying, I think that is to all of them saying. 


Its probably Mably under ....I am not sure where he is from.

Well, some nation flip the scale by saying.....so originally each and every judge has no contact, of course not. But...something happened to those small tiny, someone says something and reach to one of those judges, in every nation almost. But let's say that one particular one country did the most excessive, something happened.....and you wish its not that country. It probably is not.  Like the multiple countries did that and each of these every nation judge's even the Supreme Court judges, none is related. I don't think so .... its a multiple countries to that incident results, they yelling back and forth to the judge included. Its the real lawyers professionals. It may not be the crown related. 

But correct, its me related.

I think....either that lawyers are not the professional, or which side of that internal, let's say they have a crown, so the near by all these congressional, which whom attorney, he might be just a very regular public or private lawyers "want to know", or find out. And because each of them the language is not correct....its tip the scale or flip the scale. They THOUGHT, or because no one correct them...when they did all those research, that will be before my headache all "this year" before happened. I found out would be earlier this year 2024, when I am trying to input some paste back langauge included, its already too late. (away from 2021), when that formula shows up?

before before way before....something too late already, its at least 3 years, by the 30, or the 50 or the 80 lawsuit those I written, I explain about the system lawyers, that word? The 30? The first time, when I explain? the 50, or 30? I think for sure by 70 I explained.....that is when I think....

Like....there is the older files, to them imagined file, then trying to paste back, or imagine they could scream at the judge for their own interest, so that results is flip the scale or something, it might be bar down or trim down, or limit it down because I keep getting the hurt on my physical, but I didn't get told....its this year 8 months ago I am trying to

.... 『insert』, 『paste back』, 『move back』, 『put the original words in it』, 『to facilitate』, 『to push back』, 『to put back』 ....

cannot. It was too late. The first degree they enter to do that, its failed immediately. 

I am not certain the very clear what things, but probably not too far from it from what I think. 


Probably one of those.....time return in a different words in English.

『Insert to the original date of the original files』『to push back』『to becoming to or other than』『to put back』『back back back back back』『Its the enter space, click, comma, space space space space key』『back back back back back』

I used to do that OU langauge calendar real date, not just I got hurt, but there is a numerial calculation and i keep calling those re-made the calendar for fun, talk?! It might be some in it those words, because they didn't originally knowing all that, and all files pushing it, pushing out, or play for fun....one of those. 

But correct, the overall, might be just a simple picture, that crown if tip the scale, that nation stole my stuffs, those are the short version saying that. 

Correct, that might be another thing. That is very visible langauge, because. That is "as a result." 


It would be..... I think. (Space those very quiet system room)

A monitor from the floor up, and arrive, upon entering.

Start to enter....

a. The system automatically shut down, but if it didn't get shut down.... b. 

Its 10 years, 52 weeks, or 20 years, x 52 weeks, by per day 365s...where you find those space delete or enter profiles, and starting "space key" "space space space", "delete delete delete"

______ _______ _______ then space keep pushing the bottom never stop. Don't let go.  You ever use your space key, never let go? Push it.                     enter

          enter

               enter

.

or one of those {   }  query language? 


That is when they start, or that is when they finish? 

When the judges finished.

When will the judge finish? I think...maybe its...


Its when the judge dies, he finished.

SG- Daniel Jackson and Vala.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PmkNVno74c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N50m_l-JXM

2:24

It says millions year. Okay, maybe not the million years.... I am not sure. The science museum, I know what it looks like and how they doing some of these I keep saying it....the China AI Olympia those no staff? The room, the design, and the interface.

See, these interface? Every single day if you just .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFbLFAUk8Vo


We have Meta sheet not Facebook Mark that META, or similar...its the librarian the cataloging librarian has to enter a field of sheet. 

https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Cataloging-professionals-in-the-digital-A-content-Park-Lu/d9fc08642174e3fd4cf85f6f962f3338b2eb5970

No, its not related, but ....


The birds quack ...

https://www.librarianshipstudies.com/2019/07/cataloging-metadata-examples-rda-aacr2-lcsh-lcc-ddc-marc-21-bibframe.html

MARC 21 FIELD

See?!


Right, Marc.....its I used to know that is the label that column. 


Its my TV, my news, they are outside.....field trip ~~` Good night !! North America ~~

I get myself out of the way !!! enter enter enter space space space

    ←

    ←

    ←


---------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment