9/15/24

If I tell Shane why they are all on the TV monitor?

No. I haven't got time to think why they are all on the TV monitor, right.


The water statues.

Other than?!



The water statues.



If those judges shows up, all vs 1.

Its probably a quiet room someone initially at least ask me quietly, I would think the water statues and the guy's might be gambling a very huge amount of money, lost, or something, and immediate, it will get worsen 40 years down, or 10 years down. Debts. 

So you don't think its 100 vs 1 in the same court room?

Definitely not.


But you don't think you should go to any court room, they all very vibrant to go that kinds? To explain to the judge, you don't know what they say, or you know they doing harm?

I have never seen a police in my life. Nor an actual court room.


You don't know how to go to a court room?

Now, home here, right? It probably will never be a bus line or a metro line. I been to a building always my mother takes me. If I be dedicate, I can call the taxi with the money more than $$, and that is 1 trip going and back and then find the bus line.


And you don't think that is dedicating to the law cause, you all having all these written?

I have never really seeing a uniform human, that is the police. An actual flag.


If I keep writing those, I think it has something I can understand myself. Write clear, even if one day to show up, something has to write clear. I can find.


You don't want to pay the legal fee to doing any of that?

I think there is a process doing that, that is what they did to go to the lawyer offices. I have open a yellow book someone help me, told me to find the dentist. The Pizzaria. 


Because you don't know how to do it?

E-commence, the City town, the business beauru, the notary its the same location near by, where I used to be living at. Far driving down.


You know them?

The webpage, and I got taken to, or reading at the library for foreclosure the court room notice, and talk to someone all totally in different town outside the office depot or the post office.


You have talked to those people?

It was all happy thing. Moving, or staying, the new friends, not the neighbors, and then I seeing the landlord, the local. The happy things. 

They speak in Chinese here, America those, no more home.....I thought it was something new, but no more. Originally, it would be going near, and at least asking someone. Starting with James or Marley, its always like that even with Nick. They always phone someone, and just telling them, including my mother. Its calling them, talk to someone, taken to....join somewhere, its a happy thing. I used to just ask James. 

Wing was a kid, 2 years young. It would be may be Jame's gf, Jackie. Those local residence. Someone knows someone. She does the intramural volleyball locally. 

I thought I get used to American life, and then learning because they were all the older people, I have never talked to the younger kids where they know someone or taken me to go and sit there and listen and watch. Usually I just ask them.

Maybe there is a process. Like James got these free town soil to put in the middle of him and across. He meant he calls, that is all for him, but they dump at the middle of the lane. So he goes and shuffle those. Nick called the town, the parking next by shredding the wood chip, its one load all free at the front. Marley has a son, so when I arrive, we met Tony. There is a process, if my world still exists, but nothing exists anymore. I don't know how to go about until I land there again. I met them new next by me in the Home Depot and Post Mail office.


There was a lot of the happy thing, like talking including visiting someone's office, except this kinds of things when I ....where I used to grown up in my memory.


Whom do you think you should ask?

The King.



In your country, home, there is a King?

No. I have never been comfortable here, not as much as everyone thinks. How to get to anywhere, is very similar if someone taken me in America. If my mother taken me, I feel all right. And I been to.

You got scared?

I seen the building, but that is not normally we know what that is. I found out. Its their name title on one of those building tag 1 to 10 horizontal tag left to right. In Taipei Station.

What is inside that Taipei Station?

There is a compass on the ground. That Taipei Station.


And that matters a lot?

No ! I am shorter, so I need a place to sit, its at their tag, but they have a name, so that is not a seated place near the compass and their neighbor.

What was that?

I got vaccinated in a building with my mother, so that is their correct gov building. I just strolling in the Taipei station to find out the exit. So there is the compass and the fish tank. "Interesting" I thought.

And if you follow the compass....?

They got a neighbor that is the traveler's agent, their name is the transportation department. 交通局, the seat is the basket upside down, to keep the spider in.

Its not a spider its a bomb.

Correct. That time is the spider, someone keeps telling me its the spider on everything. Now I think of, I know that is O means.


You run away.

Correct.



But you can file at the same time looking at that seats?

That is a lot of the uniform and a lot of the flag.



You cannot go to the uniform and go to the flag building?

My grand mom told me those are for the superstitious reason with some dignity their photography on her house top to sign the autobiography. Someone important.


You are the superstitious reason on these write-up?

I probably cannot go there if they ask me, I would cry cannot talk. I don't know what happened. I already try so many things, and there are some feedback coming back. The flag is their line. I better don't go near. 








No comments:

Post a Comment