9/28/24

In the legal court, where you open up your mouth ...

You know what that is ....

(  lean on my arm chair, one side arm headed, sleepy. )

I am asking you again. You know what that is ? Your lawyer ever talked to you? 


A court room function is an intellectual debate for most of us cases. The correct format, will only limited to the civil and the murder trial, and that is the judge whomever if working for 20 years to accumulated the legal advices and experty. This is not their jobs, they have no experty in it. 

  • Its brand new.
  • No database
  • No staffs
  • No legal advisers
  • No lawyers for these.
  • No judge for these.


I should remind you, the only job that judge only EVER know how to do ....inside their real experty is only limited to  1) The Civil   or   2) The Murder trial. 

That is how the court room set up, you cannot bent them, it is always a debate going when nothing involved as the 1) or 2).

I hope I don't say that EVER AGAIN.


They can only distinguish, or identify the first marker, that is 1) or 2).

There is nothing else file to read it !


The first step.

You cannot force them, not to take the first step. Is that clear? 


You assume those system lawyers can make the money, it may or may not be. I written on my tense !!!! They all have the troubles reading it  ~~~~ BECAUSE, I found out even I didn't even know back then, all these time they are just like the judges like the regular lawyers, and just like the regular court room processing session. Unless I pointing at them the real cause inside those government, they got blocked. I thought they can do something else to find out ~ The system lawyers are the regular civil or the murder case. They all knowing its harming me.

If they need to make the money, that has to be pointing at...WHERE? SO I just waste the 2 years time, I have no idea if they ever made the money !


(  lean on my arm chair, one side arm headed, sleepy. )


The half cosmo dead .....WE ARE ON:LY 250 years Biden says the modern democracy based upon a legal system. According to what I know, its probably similar !!!! WE cannot afford at this time to say, IF they are nothing alike, so that part of the legal system can be shaking !!!!! 

Its just the 1) and 2) on them, too !!!



Do you know what is the court room system made of ? You need to pay the expensive lawyers accompany you all in English writing or that is the tutor's jobs, and they re-write, or you both party research. THEN, every time the judge calling you, you can spend 10 months to say to your family relative, you going to the court room. 

I don't want to do that.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND the underscore?


I need to get on a life with Shane. I CANNOT explain to him....WHY, or how the first step sounds like...suicide, right? A GIRL, I have a face to say that so TODAY I am saying that.



The ENTIRE procedure, do you think clear, or be cautious? The process involved to? 

If YOUR eternity love, its seriously an eternity = as long as you should ever lived .....you can say you never WALKING into the court room to anyone with your, not with you, the girls or the guys....all that. You file statue = 0.

They got called because I was testing, I didn't put a defendant, you have to lawsuit someone for this, I have no idea the details you could be lawsuit to so many. It might be, if you using a TV station broadcasting network, that is 1 file. If you sueing the movie company producer or the committee board, that is 1 file.  So for my 1 lawsuit profile, that is 5 different defendent, using the exactly the same profile. ( The distribution channel, the American treaty with Japan whom what, or the Education sector, you had a treaty back then my head is under AI right now, has an indicator at ........the original throne, someone takes that as a clause somewhere, find it !)


I am not lying to you, I just don't know in the end....how they file UNDER the same, you can be multiple defendant, that is new !

The legislator has to PASS a BILL in the Congress !!! 

There is a new thing if they added? Then where is the Database, because they added?

YOU CANNOT DO THAT, in our current system !



If the outside what?

(They are the eternity already.....)

WE CANNOT SAY, we invent this over their head, right? ME is NEW!!!!!


Is that an argument? Can I write my own things sound like I exist ~~~~~!!!


In the treachery of the Heaven.....decree, that is if we follow the script line like they instructed carefully, that is without the subjectively ( mind [ set ] ) manually override.


You dare to file that? 

   (   Something is wrong?   I am file-ing !!  )

I add [ ]  (  )   I am file-ing ~~~



Until that day.....okay, if right now, you all just shine forward other than...any of the judge sees. I can see you ! You are my classmates !


I understand it...

Its murdering me !! You mean that is not what I am file-ing, correct....wait. That part I can just hand it to the public defender, because....this actual content, I don't know how to say this. They focus another pile of that "getting hurt" parts. They know how to do that.

So it will file under THAT the correct order of the legal system? Of course, it always does !!!

So it will always be justice ? YES!

Always the justice rules? YES!


But?


Whom is the next-to-be, if which time to file or the relevant cause WHERE to find out this systematic Set File because we cannot climb up the 10 thousand feet mountain walls to find this and that is not on our planet. Its in the space. 

You assume you hear it from me, you assume you seeing the correct movie description, I say its the pure white, and something is not coherent, you gonna tell me, someone a human HAS to be notified, and be told, and if from us....its through the judge, that means its being filed, but there is no defendant, so that period of time     {                           }  

Its defined as "the investigating period".


What? I can say that, and someone heard...and they go behind to see if the judge can be called, and the court didn't need to be notified until .....because that will be the prosecutor's jobs, not the public defendant's jobs.

This prosecutors, or {       }  =>   {      }    [   ]    [   ]   [   ]    [   ]   [   ]    [   ]   [   ]    [   ]

I don't know how to tell you.....Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Gene, Species.

It doesn't need to be a prosecutor, correct.



Okay, I have to go now....this should be enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment