9/04/24

Shane ~~~

You guys finished yet?  Mark is not really here, right? That is the same Mark! Not those conversation, "Stop, where you are, stay over there. One of those I find you in the light where I can see you?" 

You are so sweet, Shane !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJa22EED-D0


Whispering.... "How come Mark uses the sun glasses?"

Because no one can see him?

The mall close at 9, Mark. You can walk at night or just taxi back to the hotel. This city this part of the world can get the public transportation or most walking is fine. But I am sure you take the taxi~~I don't know whom is in 101.

You are Russ !!! Moving the furniture ~ you gonna stay here?!

Shane ~~ when you get here, Mark is all yours. 


My stomach....Shane. The birds, the trees say things, the leaves on the ground. 

Whispering, "Do you guys need the supplements? Fish oil those?", or Backstreet Boy somewhere, or someone they all together groups here ~~~you staying with all of them?


Pads?

I go to sleep ~ Mine happy night ! When you all happy Christmas Happy Ever Lasting~~ somewhere else.

Shane, I don't really like the human ! You know what.....never mind. Are you coming here for real, Shane ~ with, it will only be the heaven business. I just don't bother talk to the human anymore, Shane...think about it ! 

Ronan ~ has his heart unstable issues. The Heaven's my money is their money, so I return them, back to Babaji. Whatever he asked me, I would. Ronan's heart clutch the whole things clutch clutch clutch ~

No, when I get to Heaven. I don't believe that gonna happen. I cannot talk to Ronan ~~~You have to be one person deals with it.

Love you, Shane ~~~~~

(Right, the heaven doesn't use the money. )



No comments:

Post a Comment