9/16/24

UB, how many people do you "require" to call?

Ronan is a second singer, not the main singer.

There is a correct order how to swing things of every behind. I actually don't know Shane's system data this all over news, sometimes they did screw it up the smoking or some substance issue, they got thrown somewhere, or coming out those minor things in life. All of them.

The religious money is normally at Pope and Vatican conspiracy theory at Kerry those side.

The Earth has an structure wishing that anything they put on the TV such as your president included, its a real Harvard Laws or any lawful processing, it must be "legal". So this entire gimmic whichever year begin I say the evolution of "me", it was 2014.....then I never pay attention this Pope all world, as much as how the weather keeps hitting on us these lawsuit begins. I didn't pay attention but I assuming, you all heart at this swaying degree.....you seeing high in the society of yourself?

To your parents, and to Shane those? The True love, whichever best love those?


So If I ask you.....if the bad people doing the bad things, you, if too special, that too higher up the religious name like you wish to claim you willing to kill 3000 human head on the skull in the most cruelsome methods until all this society has no more needle per drop sound on their imagination, per degree high tech order.....

I just want to know you and me, are very different in beliefs. 

That will never be the reason you file through the court to sway and finally to get, right?


The blood in your hands, or both hands, to justice that corpse if you are a licensed MD, and saying there is a church bench on Sunday, you walking in and walking out like another normal day. 

"What a day...."

Its not like that ....okay.


So, (next roll up page).

You mean....its how people seeing you pretty? The literal skin those?


The happy not to do?

Between my mind and between that 1 human in front of me coming toward, per saying.

Per human imperfection to illusion inside his per eye sight those.....saying every air be disturbed inside my eyes sight belief. 


oh ~ 

okay. So calling Ronan is like a honor. I have a monetization issue, and the correct behind per sheet. You would be gambling my words with Babaji and seeing funny Ronan finally has or not has a name, so that Babaji can do whatever he wanted with this 1 guy, right?

Its convenience for both of us. 


Gately is not on the surface, I think you go to Shane, anything his current solo album, because I think that was 2012 Crok Park farewell concert. Why I even sang a song with him next by.

That entire Ireland, 1 Shane, that 10 people, you only calling. Shane. But correct, I am not sure his....all those newspaper, but you don't need to call, just when that day in any year to find out, then you call for sure. Sometimes something is very real, so I don't blame you imagine anyone else you like.

For the business, 1 Shane. Understand since 2012. You write that privately. And shut up every phone calls. 



No comments:

Post a Comment