9/16/24

What I gonna do with Shane?

Maybe he is still in jet leg ....he is the same similar age like me. I never dictated him....here.

Yet. Nicky and Kian has their arrival and departure time, or Justin someone I don't know.


You didn't realize Ronan is Babaji's part, or you are all Biden's, or the American medical board if England medical board is not on it, nor this is Mark or Prince William's face, sometimes they have a job. I don't keep a certain job, when I start to pushing everything in that slow pace Shane doesn't even know that, where you all should be. You didn't think, or its one of those negative attitude but you resting about 3 months until Dec 31th this year?

The last sheet, the beginning of this year, other than the UB group activities that 678 sheets, some table stack up the books, you don't require to open and read, all those things at the beginning of this year. 

Your structure in life including close the gates a little bit, or that Phone App with the parents or near by, you improve that, or you find out, or you stare at it, all your more near to you heart and soul. 

I need you to get to a place you know what you are doing with everyone around you, not getting here as the Aqua video, I could see it. I want that plans to implemented about 2 years ago, maybe I just give about 1 hour not 10 sheets.


They are the musician professional. There is an agent insert in it to their company or to each other as well. They believe things or I believe the things too. You believe in it? 

The annual contract time starting when they used to be 17 years old. I O U.

Are you all on lease? The annual time, when?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-x2u7FuSMk

I make this worlds looks like the heaven under my hands....IT WAS NEVER starting at lying to the court to snatch any resource through the movie insert in any frames that judge the first intuitive thought, those content made of you are above the Judge's reason, you think? He is the reason, not they are the reason.

You want me to repeat that, ...or you know which words I said, now, not before?

Really? I don't even know ?!

You heard that, or you again Dean impatience to shuffle this paper.

( Its the human chatting voice, again?! ) When you stand at the court room floor, those....inside the door sometimes 1 or 2 friends those? You have the friends to go with you, you mean join......to???

" How to insert the movie frames to imagine you are above the Presidents saying the Death be on hold to his shadowy light entry, it was the light source from the outside in. Those?"


If you plan on every Big Picture to slow down your snail pace, because you are losing every big picture in the real life, these are 2 points, you will learn your whole life with one desk bound to your chair, you knew that is 1 and 2?




No comments:

Post a Comment