3/16/24

Ola case doesn't have a meaning, but get rid of Harry Potter story, Prince has a meaning?

Ola 那種沒有意義,但是解決這哈利波特故事,王子有一個意義?



Listen, listening...listen.

『You go to court....You go there you know the reason why you show up there? You describe yourself about this case, and where you been. There you pile up the documents with the evidence, and the correct description how you say that on the paper and including to the judge, am I correct?  You asking your lawyer how to do that kind of the argument in order to win the case in the end, right? Its to win the case.』


『 Let's say you mean its the movie producer, or the movie director they are hurting you or your image, or your entire family being affects, at least that is one of your claim, and starting 3 generation ago, you might already have those documents file-ing through with your father knowing all of that. His mother, your grandmom at least telling him something, or he guess to, you think? How is you and your father talk laterly? 』


『 There are things bothering you, bothers him, or bothering her. Let's say just your family tradition has been like that. You think you know how to talk to your kid when he grew up, and passing that down since your grandmom, and how is that family tradition, its with your brother in it, or you describe all that to Kate and Meghan too, or in the end, its me talking to that Meghan no matter what, you and your brother looking not that much difference to me, to be honest with the ladies.  』


『Do you want me to just date your dad, your step mother, or your uncle included, this You've Got Mail that is Tom Hank and Meg Ryan. 3 Months each, I might just talking with some information in the future, your father used to ....your step mother used to....your uncle used to.....and with those kinds of the talk, you feeling a lot comfer literally speaking both you side  with your brother, or that would be Camila's kid, Parker and Laura? That is his name, not potter.... 』


『The judge may not telling you this, but he and me will tell you the same thing. We heard your argument. And that is what you tell your lawyer?』


『How do you usually talk to your lawyer, technically speaking?  No, I have this bundle junks from UB 100, none of them are the law degree even Eric was the science background how we all met, to one day he intends to finish his law school, or he will finish his bar exam.』


『With you, my lawyer, there are things implicate on the TV or the movies, did you watch the movies? What movies?

..... .... 


Don't bother with that, today I got in, I have a bad mood, let's sit down and talk everything else other than that. 


.... .....


You know, we run about this conversation about as long as you ever live, one day this whichever lawyer in front of me, gonna switch to the youth, or you think I die before you, you tell me that, this is the private time, we have a longevity issue on the monitor, or I imagine you knew that one of the kinds of the argument, and here we sit here face-to-face?


... .... 


You got anything on that side, I want to hear? 


... ... 


(Fold the paper, after reading through.)

Does my father calls you? Any uncle?

No, we are clear, just too many running in and out, he is not feeling well, actually none of us feeling well. How is you feeling? If they all calling you one day? Do you want me to get the law firm, or more law intern in? 


.... ....


You know one of these conversation I have a bad feeling its crossing the ocean, sorry, cross the continent of the Earth surface crust, I used to have a major in college, do you know my major? I hate everything about this crossing the continent or crossing the ocean, if our conversation becoming on the radar even. 

Do you know what is the animal psychi? You ever seen those cases? Anything move in the water, up in the air, including that every breath I  breathing in this Earth sphere was 1/5 Oxygen or else the remaining is 4 out of the 5?


『 Okay, no, I didn't mean here we are 4 out of the 5. But I can tell you if you ever need to get more law firm or the law intern, I cannot do that on my own. You have to know how to pick up those phone calls, when I finish talking the next week or the next month. The human talk me and whomever, or unless you wish to know where about I should tell you how I doing that or suggesting me all that? 』




oh ~ You are busy with 10 photo. This is not one of those talking art included?

No, talking to you Prince.



I was searching Nominji Carter. Nom Carter, Nomi Carter, I think its Nom Carter....

No, I subscribe. That is how I found it....


Pang is..... or Tina is probably psycho with a guy has 2 grown up kids.

Hank is a new wife a brand new life with 2 more kids. 

No, just my mother here in Taiwan, or Nick flew in, and 3 of us settle here in Taiwan. Or Westlife we sit in the airplane, gone to Ireland, not to England, that is not the same land, I know that.

A lot of you, including my side of that UB 100, most of them are very busy inside their real life sometimes, and that attention span didn't think that Judge is a familiar term, or a familiar presence, or someone you could talk over, there is something about those UB 100, they fear, or they afraid, or they fail so they give up. The judge must tell them something and they willing to go back 2nd time, that doesn't mean 4th or 5th time. 

Being rejected, like someone rejected you, what do you usually do in life? Get mad?


The court room actually is where you talk smooth, and negotiate a lot of things and you acquire some terms or saying through the judge, because you like about this side of the law, or the arguments, or the debates. You pay attention what the judge says, and be smart what you say to him or her. I don't think any of you, including my facebook UB 100+, if not saying the rest of 1000 (their family, sibling, relative to generate one accord court appearance).

You going inside a court, its to coming out with something. So you bring that lawyer to the Judge, and that entire scope of the legal system its where you say, how you maneuver yourself through the court to court, with the lawyer you hire. So you dominate that lawyer or you listen carefully what you lawyer say or found, and through that intellects, you tell him...this is yeh or neh, we going forth, or we step behind a little bit, during the time duration of this to this....because we have the COVID 19, and you say, one of those paper, hand it to me? 


10 Buddhism below, Dr. Steven Hairfield has a radio.

https://194un003q.blogspot.com/2024/02/your-day-in-life-how-does-this-cooking.html


What you and your brother gonna do this Star Trek, or the Star Trek Beyond this Pine Chris things? Just because he steps onto our Princess Diary 2, if I related in the court room with the court judge, without these ten photo only human, I say, there is a Star Trek and the Star Trek Beyond?

Without that ten, I still go along 1 human !  Right now, its the script TV real, inside my life I can just say those are not real and land on the ground from here Taiwan 4 Ice Skating Comic book 4 spins land it right at Kian or Nicky?

Obama and Simon its your side of things?  Loving the Silent Tear?

Another Lauren, from Steve Jobs, that is Liz, that is Bill Gate near by all that stuffs? He uses to start that IBM I used to have. They are on our Loving the Silent Tear, its SMCH things, or just happen to land there too? 

And whom is this Dark Lord, young Keanu? 

Max Thieriot Point Break like Keanu Reeves.

and Ender's game, I got mix up, its Asa Butterfield


Here, I got a name: I told Dean today, his birthday.

Hugh Grosvenor, 7th Duke of Westminster. He is your landlord. Your dad's landlord. 




You like the movie: 17 Again, someone so obsess with their kids, those kind of behavior? 

That is Zawanna's personality like that. He evolves to become like that. Yeah, you seeing him does this on purpose that Battleship

You have to have the confident to do that, tangle requires the 2 to dance, one of those? And what if someone just decide they evolve to be obsess with the kids, and what is the benefit of that? No one cares about the kids, the education or the nutrition, the love life, or the romance life required. Tina, Hank, Jonathon, Tamang....they go out tonight they will know how important that is, be part of their life. Right now. Not the appearance wane like 60 years old like nick.  Adam and Hailey, talk open, and really I push them to get out.

I don't know where Nominji tonight ...But SMCH hanging somewhere. 


3:18, the ending year book song. Yesterday movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poGKknNfdJU


Westlife - Someone Needs You (Concert Dublin)




You continue to work on your facebook for next 5 - 8 weeks. There is no rush, just think about.

I regent all this time never end. I just get rid of that Obama. You all can breath back in life, and see if that is important your part of that facebook life. Mark still there, 1984. 




Do you know why they keep airing this?

The food?! 

This post is a little bit too long with all these video. The Chinese very very fat meat. My grandpa eats that, and one day he got cancer and die. 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SMgU3Eawm6E



No comments:

Post a Comment