3/17/24

Prince William 威廉王子

The ten human Buddhism. No, they are not my disciple. We barely know each other. 

I know.

You just relax your facebook scene a bit and tomorrow it’s your church Sunday. You have the personal family runs down their health. I am fine, I just want to separate a day or a two a week to relax morning to noon. And the movie night as usual.

I get to eat some stuffs. 

My mother and the neighbor still waking up those hrs with the noise. I just rest is fine.


這佛教的十個人,不是,他們不是我徒弟,我非常少的認識彼此

我知道

你就放鬆你的臉書情況一點,明天你有教堂禮拜天,你有個人家庭的人健康有點低落,我很好,我只是想要分開一兩天一個禮拜,放鬆早上到中午,這電影晚上一樣。

我去吃點東西

我媽跟我的鄰居還是早上起來這種時間弄噪音,我休息就好






First 

You get to someone whom you can talk, a doctor. You say, “I need to be a king for the rest of my life. Not even an ordinary King, the England King.”

You get a sheet write down your normal daily routine they train you and Middleton. You list them one to 20, at least. So you prepare to talk about this sheet you bring in. What you face challenges and what people come to your way, you like or you are not comfortable. What’s the story you and Middleton meets. She is aware of or not aware.

And you say, “I come to my age and my time this life stage, do you think a lot of people plan their own life ahead of time? I kinda just go by a lot of this got to be done and you would think everyone stay living forever and that stage of life has suddenly changed. In front of me, and in front of everybody.”


You bring another sheet 

Your personal family near by. Uncle, aunt, father, step mother …the ones you remember the name you read that to him or her. 

“I prepare myself to do this talk, I don’t even know what is that I care or don’t care anymore like too many direction turn, people might just exit in life not just on news that simple. It’s someone literally not there in the real life. I don’t know what to say, how to say, or the priority life to say. I come here to say and try you first.”


Second,

“I want to get a sheet about this how I dress up every Sunday, I don’t show up for 10 long weeks, how soon you think I can vanish myself? I want to be on my threadmill running my weight off. Being lazy at home waking up, or be at my fathers bed, but those duty postpone ten weeks. “

You prepare a sheet of the bullets points about Roman Catholic Church 

“I have something for you to do. This is the church how I vanish the ten long weeks without the dressing up occasion. Can you tell me your faith and God inside your religion, it doesn’t have to be the Catholic. I already heard enough but it’s about your own faith and religion. ”




Shane and 

Me and Ronan all have to be in the respective field, the leadership like breaking down the small tasks and tell people what to do in a small crowd, or talk to, or communication at. Each in different places and groups. Your father, too.



You see Shane has to interact with those before him when they were younger. But when people saying things to him, he just look at them. No matter what that was said. 

Like look at them,

Look at them,

Look at them. 

So inside Shane, he heard in English or Irish, or whatever inside his brains, he hears them. He says something or his tempament at that time he will react that saying in a different ways. Shane.


If you look at Ronan,

You do the same judgement, inside his own personal space, he looks at the things in front of him. He listens he look at you or that person and he says something. 


Talking is one thing, if someone saying things to Ronan, he also looks at them. His inside is where his tempament or his brain at that given moment, he processes what he sees, hear, reacts on.

Both them when they were a kid growing up, they evolve into their circle. The white guys, their height guys, talking and if you saying the black, that’s a totally different grown up idea. The sociology department will tell you the white boys when they grow up, they are all a lot happier than the rest of other ethnicity. The studies show.

You want to get inside them, how they brain their wire.

How they look at you, how they listen to you by now it’s in English. 

How they at that moment, it’s in front of a small room, or a few people, 2 or 3, or 4 or 5 people. 








They are training both of you.

It’s you only one person each. Separate space and time, the hand shake, the greeting, the meeting, or to hold up 5 mins talk. Different space to different people. 


You cannot get jealous when they grew up, they learn how to talk when they were 6 years old. Their family, or they born inside their brain, that’s how you react. 
You react inside your body and they react inside their own world. 

And I will tell you that’s what it is.


We have the Sunday flower here loads in the park, to see, I still have to go about. On the ground. 




No comments:

Post a Comment