5/26/24

⭐️⭐️⭐️ Dark Knight Rises ⭐️⭐️⭐️

The bat man and the bat women. 

This is about me and those kneel rings from those guys? Gays.  Their happy height to their happy worlds. 


You talking about me? Seriously?  Don’t hear, don’t know, don’t ask. I explain to you what’s a Justice League for real. And I say to you everyone per word, per line, per statement to go to your favorite Washington DC and get out my sight, I didn’t say that everyday. But this is an interface, I never see you, met you, care you exist !


You mean Westlife sound like we talked. From East to West, from West to East.

There is a ghost on my pillow. 


Can the telepathy controlling the thoughts how much you miss them?

If that’s real, not the drone, I will tell you what’s an enemy that looks at your front and nothing else exist. 


Next : Interstellar 


Magic knight

Beauty and the Beast.

When the TV turn real, the guys play the girls amine sound like a perfect couple ?


You increase your IQ and invest your own education like YouTube is all free or Google library or something with the literacy…anything you invest in yourself to be more centered you yourself. It’s not every guy you meet you gonna tell me you regret the first day to the last day. You have to make it together. 

The guy-to-guy, or the girl-to-girl that kind. 

Being responsible your health and that same gender health ? The food, the bill, the grocery. I kinda …live too many years in the same mode and imagine you would do something better for yourself without me saying anything if that, everyone has their own judgement to their love. You don’t tell me, I won’t know about it until it’s in front of my faces.


The eternal love does not mean this once, now your age to believe one forever, but it will seem like to every first love, right.  At home you have to wear the eye glasses 24 hrs? That’s one of the hindrance behind every weekend door, 2 days a month or 3 months or 9 months to say 2 dates. Because the eyesight to walk, you mean a full make-up.  (Pouring rain hard). I think I mean the ladies. 

2 dates means disposable contact lens? My nose bridge need these new glasses adjusted often. It bothers my head.  The breath, the dental floss, the tape water, your nail cuts. You literally want to live next by another person accept you the way you are. 


I seen NSYNC at the 5 Lords Reviews. I had to go to the school in UB. All my life I live in the school when they were young on the stage? One day they gonna ages, they all gonna go before me. I just do my own things.


Your immediate dates it’s 2 people inside the car, what do you talk to each other ? Not every single  word I talk for you ? You want to imagine things, I say instantly, you cannot breath it !! I am looking at some video. Right …your first day ever lasting had to gave 2 or 3 meals, the first day and the second day, wake up in the morning. You look at the things in front of you.

Are you breathing ? By the imagination ?


When you die, you stay where the things you hang out the most, those people. How they think of you or lie to you, that kind. You look at it, you didn’t tell me you really care about it if you leave the land. 

No, I think a lot of people …it looks like a tradition. Those …positions.  A new marriage and outside assign. Do I know why ? I am watching this movie, I can tell what that docking is. It’s those guys getting married and born the kids. When they come back, they gonna be bold.  I am trying to look at the movies, the birds never stop …reminding me. I think, it’s best they come in, this birds on recording per movies right here, seriously. In my living room where you see it lays out. They are on the left side. Every step the way….they have the free Chinese caption too. I exam both. We might have to re-done this a few time. The birds are saying it ….per script too. 


(Screaming, my heart gonna jump out of this )

I need to charge the ipad, I feel dead. I need to lay down. Really. Ended. My heart …


No comments:

Post a Comment