5/26/24

Just means …he is similar to my brother

Right, 1000 worlds, these guys are next by, all traveling together. Let’s say world A zone to B zone to C 001 to D 005 ….area. Right now we just focus they are the 2 only. 

When we land, it’s 3 us +King Charles, each go and making the friends 🦅🦅 so mad birds. I cannot tell you. So any time I create my elementary to middle school, to my middle school album to high school volleyball team. My brother didn’t grow tall yet. All the way to UB to Eben to Hollywood, to everything I drop.

Ronan can tell it’s stopping at him for now. At least he has that kinds of mind. It’s stopping at him. Too special. 

Why would I talk about it the first time if I talk about it? Even. Many years ago.

No, just say king has on the list. His attitude is like his photo …Zawanna told me. Yeah add him on the list. 


I have to get out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment