5/27/24

You finish your 10+, 20+…100 dates ? Me, no.

It’s me? No, I don’t have a common things to talk about, you are right.

2014 there was a landlady friend psychi, I ask her if I am so blacken….that I open my mouth. 

No, not bio, not Chem, no BTX, not AI, me looking ? No, not music. Never be black uniform them. Never outside, right. You live in a sci-fi. Of course not.

Most senior officers will tell you that too.


Every morning I wake up, I have to….say it?

UB you withdraw all your cases next by next week, next month. Or just don’t go back anymore. You do by stage. I want you to focus your second entry court room experience. Civil. Tell me what age 55? You plan again? You focus what I say. You pick the categories, “Civil”. No, envision that idea a bit. Yeah, all withdraw or don’t go bask anymore. It has to be your family? Most likely. You work a bit draft. Temporarily forget this. You come back next week. 


No, definitely not MD 6+2 meet MD 4+2, why don’t you say I sign everyday my Secretary next by anything with this System label on top.

No, not otter. They are extinct, that’s why Japan breeding them? They try to extinct faster…just by imagining at it, not to talk about it.

You are not going what across the table anything I cannot talk about it, you talk about it? Westlife? The normal human will not talk about Westlife. Most people don’t talk about Simon neither, nor Keanu Reeves had a very bad incident and NEVER put that 2 and 2 together. 

No one on which side of the world talking about that Ronan Keating? The Magic Breakfast the radio station from Ireland Local? Why don’t you say Buffalo 5 lake Western New York Weather channel forcast, it’s famous to Obama time they were on snow one winter. 

You cannot talk about the prayer other than the magic ? The prayers group. 


The movie consequence ? The movie industry not the movie consequence and none of you have a reason at that certain working class, you mean the new celebrity or the business venture. Your father or the entire Royal Family image is not those entertainment fool around, you telling them would be the law liability or you mean the movie is real? 


No, it’s not Taipei tape water factory it’s city underground water application, you apply online. 

The municipal? When did you read a book ?


My sandle squash a long bug, on the ground completely. I walking with my sandle at night time to go to the bathroom? MY sandle !!! Its glue on the ground, and glue on that one side sandle. I have to clean it. Its squashed. Next by the carpet bathroom. Your Black Ops clock.....not about the bees? (OU language, op) - I go watering the plant, forget.


The birds say my floor thing, orange, you went to a coach for a date


No, its not no one talks about Westlife. The boyband is .....how did you grew up next by Ireland, they have those music world around, you didn't listen to any music when you grew up in the England or the American artist, the solo artist?  When you are serious on the music vocal performance to say the layers of the cascading, you say Westlife? 



Are you fake that military captain-in-chef title? You can talk about how you training the girls or the boys in their 18-25+ age with your kids in mind, they will enter too in those working class, other than the music, other than the Westlife, other than AI, other than the System talk.  The physical training, or that French Ku the mud, the water beach training. The fitness talk, the appearance talk you did for those little girls similar to your daughter one day gonna grew up, or even you talking about those Spain or Austria princess as they are the little girls to grew up? Their hair pin, the hair style, their gala show you, you are swimming in the top of the Costco fill up water when the gate close. ARRIVE to the GALA!!!!


You mean uptown girl? Westlife, the birds say, not the real coach? The uptown girl (short hair looks like Lalla)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK4Uk_HYQuI


Why did I have those Sunday prayers written on the other website, those BTX, you can imitate, I can care less how you lie to your entire England world or that American diplomat.....You are inside the military you intent to say, that is real, or that is fake like your hair?  So at least sounds like a literal, you have those family image like entering the church upon, and one day, you need to put that langauge on your own 3 kids, if not that Katherine. Everyone is doing that in those Sunshine worlds, EVERY Sunday. Thor is on it. 


You talk about NSYNC too, Justin Timberlake? A normal guy looks like you Baywatcher will NEVER looking at that Justin Timberlake, the Teen Pop Idol, Teen Choice Award? Its where you have been, or where you staring at your peripheral time backward? 


You talk about the senior care, the senior housing choice, you talking about the medical facility, the medical equipment, you and your wife talking about it, or you let her know, you let her know, you let her know,....or whom deliver a baby, you let their monthly things easier, through those internal medicine department, you running about in the hospital figure it out all that. You you you, any of you 3, talking those normal world, where you live that world all around, its nothing but the kids care.


Can you....uh, do something a little bit normal?

You don't stop talking about the senior care, the senior housing choice like for her parents, or the medical equipment, the medical image, the hospital floor to which elevator to push the buttom. AT THIS AGE. You talking talking talking all that. Why? This one girl, or whomever this whomever heard....one day gonna be with you, one person alone in your own housing choice.

That is why you going on a date. You gonna tell me when you 2 inside a giant Panda room, this is where, she says she will take care of you, your family, your ex-wife, your 3 kids, and your entire family straight line, near by line....that girl shows up have to deliver that, at your second stage if you keep uttering those words I say, never end keep repeating those words


"Its sentimental, if you keep talking about it. "

"I don't need to cry, but I prepare these hospital floor running, so none of us has to worry about it. "

"No, its 20 times I never end these running back and forth, it sounds like a world, no one will be part of this. I am not thinking about this. I have a prayer group, you can join with your parents."

"You know, the normal human talking about the normal thing, I literally run back and forth 30 times, and in between the medical image department about 50th times, I have no idea what are these medical terminology, I got a dictionary. Are you an expert in this? "

"These chair doing nothing but waiting......you ever been to the correct hospital like us we going to? They make it easy for us, so I can keep running in between the elevator floors. If you are so sure you are into it, we can talk. I am a little too occupied anything but that. My kids worlds is another education all by themselves, you hope someone is there picking them up. "

"No, MY kitchen pack their lunch, I check it too. The lunch boxes. The nutrition facts I grew on it, I used don't know as a kid when I grew up. As I aging to be parents, not my father needs me to pack his lunch boxes, but the little things its I look inside every 3 lunches containers, they go to the school with it. "

"I prefer there is the napkin in it to wipe their mouth, that's why I look at it. " 


"You know one of those paper they given you, its to the X-ray department to get the X-ray to run to the doctor. They have a method doing that, so by the way its for their period. I got 2 girls side by me. You know anything about that? No I mean the process to lead to where? To the counter prescription? "

"No, they don't need to. I put them there since I am here doing all that."


The history in Egypt, the King Valley? You mean the mummified process to make a mummy? Or you mean the preservative to the body to prevent decaying? The movies: Mummy (1999), you ever think they all knowing you, very allergic at it?

Your father.

When did you read a book, to feel you ever got into the grave digging on expedition? You are on the sandy storm to the expedition, how to make a pot clay, with their contemporary art at their time? Egypt?  No one stopping you to go on that expedition in Egypt? Just by the sounding of it. 


Johnny Depp and Interstellar?

How to swing to Leonardo Da Capri, Keanu's neighbor?  And its not Matthew Mccounaughey. Its Interstellar this movie? 


Your birthday coming? Your birthday cake ?!

Your party to all that Cinderella?  Other than anything opening up your mouth on any of these talk?! Your invitation sent to the military !!!! 

You have the things upset the people, but the things have to be stable and your mood be happy in the real setting at your palace activities !!!!!


How do you and your brother finds a girl to stay in that giant tall ceiling room TOGETHER?

When you get there, you figure it out. Not now. 


Ronan and ....(The birds say)


Ronan finds a girl....I assume? Or you talking to him about it? These entire sheet of the conversation? 

Your dad worry about that interstellar, or his second base, the baseball ending? How many times he moves out of his Palace life.


Ronan is a musician, NOT the priest. 


Isn't you going to a concert with your kid, Prince George?

Taylor Swift   https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3Q-yl8IAlkc

You can just ask one girl to come along with you, to see how she reacts with the kid. You never never never think, some human never interact with a kid, you guessing at it, you know about it? Not this Westlife, we all are everywhere, other than "This I Promise You", you wish to get a girl, you know for sure they have an experience to handling a kid? What age, what look, what occupation she had? 

Correct, you put an ex wife next by it. Like that Simon does on the newspaper.

That girl or 10 girls need to learn all of you, Middleton, the kids and you. If these outting, just you and your kid, or Middleton cannot come be photography? So both Middleton and that girl, or 10 girls have to get along, SAY HI AND GOODBYE?


No, you do it immediately, because you know you as a crown prince or that Harry Prince same too. You doing this kind of the things often in your life? EVER? You will not be comfortable as the first time. You cannot breath at it. You all seating position yourself near that kid. You need to know what that girl talking about to your kid, and to your ex-wife, that Middleton. How does that interaction really happened, 10 girls you imagine, if you literally sitting to talk how many sentence in one game? 50 sentence in dialogue? 

NOTHING ON THIS SHEET?


You go to sleep, figure it out tomorrow.

Whichever you all timezone.

Westlife is on my phone, on my timezone. Whenever the next few hours they wake up.



No comments:

Post a Comment