5/26/24

You really believe it, you have a worth to exist in front of my faces....really.

Per word I type, to entry per hour....everything is too cheap for you, for real. Imagine the money, imagine the fame. This entire universe, that one Jesus means a world, you imagine I meant how many worlds shed in blood, whom I am, not whom you imagine you will ever be....reborn again, at all. 

The rural medicine or the rural cloth, in poverty human in urban world, to that suburban low human, angry like Wing, outrageous like Dean, surprise like Lee.....Wing is those psycho Asian screaming boy, no style, no hope, no life....Treating me a dumb blonde ass they fucking to producing a cursing Geroge Prince? Too cheap how this joke re-write,...

Per word not on charge.....fee.

Human has no worth, so they are the only format wild ghost, and the lowly human exists. Keep telling me Jesus has the best friend not in the dessert for 40 days. 


To the galactic standard, you will never make it. You want to record a piece of high tech Wing, Dean Lee. Make it so loud so loud so loud, I want every human seeing it...what these line worth for, treating a blonde dumb ass...remember, its a dumb blind blonde asses. Combine together, naked show the hole, 2.

You have no IQ to say a modern sleek. The Joann Art and Craft of the office paint.....how that nick will imagine the eternity pay in hell, trust I exist or his Master sounds like a TV show, whom I think I really am, just by the sounding of it. 

You forget the premise of this....you wake me up in 2014, OU means....waking someone up in what statue, you imagine not IMF......When was that date was not 1983, 4 4 4 
Matrix.



All these time, you think you have a worth?

oh ~~okay, we keep playing this time of the urgent, its when you make a ninji ! Fun ~~ hahaha.....your spiritual food is your prayer, make it lasting sound like you trying. You are the rural human has no art, no literacy, no education, no money, no background, no family background. All poor fucking together to sound like an eternity. These European boys too cute for you, that is 90s tight jean.

This whole universe, one Ronan to sound like I look at here linger. He doesn't make me believe, he is really that reason or not, when the day comes....seriously. 


So many friends, so many brackets. I mean the real movies saying the outside. I don't believe he truly focus on the writing to sound like there is an outside looking in. They stand on their feet too. He doesn't know how to look forward the Earth what if, that is align in front of all that says. I mean his so many friends, where are those friends suppose to be at all. He loves it the idea the SA binds together.

So many water crisis, the residential bill of that Congress, if were the legally blonde, that makes a rythmn, I waste my say. I tell you...indoor, someone seeing all that, to how to turn on a facet, its like when someone land somewhere, its not a head household, to sound like how to pamp all those pink in the refugee in trailer. To put on those end to the palace life, to sound like the cut tail a chicken head, its a warning to the whole universe for. 


People hear this from outside, those....I think they will think it sound funny to Ronan. Seriously. They will laugh its very funny. Someone does a living for real. 


I have those eating food to sound like a life ~~~~ I have 25 mins !



No comments:

Post a Comment